• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Discord Discord Events

7fishy7

Reactions
    This had come to me when I was talking to some friends, who a while back where apart of what I believe was the only discord event ever for becto. They had a karaoke event, where people all joined a call and sang a song they wanted to. Everyone seemed to like it and wanted to do more/have more events. The staff team said they had planned on doing more, since then most of those staff members have left. This is something I think is somewhat easy to plan, and was a ton of fun for all the people who where involved weather they just sat to listen, or took part in it. Of course it doesn't have to be limited to just singing, there can be other things, but I just thought I'd bring the idea back up.

Thanks for taking the time to read this thread, and possibly comment.

-Dante

cwaire

Mod
    cwaire
    cwaire
    MOD
    Reactions
    i love this idea, i miss the karaoke event. i never got to participate and participating would be fun, more discord events in general would be great

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    Do you have any suggestions for what kind of events we could host?

7fishy7

Reactions
    Do you have any suggestions for what kind of events we could host?
    I'm gonna be honest I struggled to think of ideas other than the singing. Possibly a trivia game of sorts. You read the question in the discord call (or another staff member) and have a dedicated channel to vote on the answer you think is correct. Other than that I'm not too sure unless you use a discord bot, which I know nothing about.

This could also not be limited to just discord, you could try and host events on the server, but I'll probably make another thread about that, since this is about discord.

-Dante

Toothiie

Mod
    Toothiie
    Toothiie
    MOD
    Reactions
    Some discord events will be fun, I can't really think of something now but we are always open for suggestions :)

cwaire

Mod
    cwaire
    cwaire
    MOD
    Reactions
    i'm also struggling a bit to think of any other events besides more karaoke events, i think karaoke events would suffice for a bit until new events are thought of, it'd add something exciting for everyone in the discord

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    Trivia would be super hard to host on Discord only, but we can do a voice-trivia event where the questions are asked on voicechat and the answers must be selected in-game by stepping on a red or green platform