Global Disable buying keys for the first 72 hours after a server resets

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by idontknw, May 31, 2019.

1. idontknw

idontknw Member

idontknw
    Veteran
    When Survival reset, I thought at the beginning it would be a “race” to see who could get the richest the fastest. Unfortunately, it ended with chat full of people opening epic keys and getting items. I get that it could lose the server some money, so I doubt it’ll happen, but it would make at least the start a lot less p2w.

2. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Well-Known Member

Jetpuffed
    God
    That's just the nature of the server, I guess. I don't know a business that would intentionally bar a way to make money. And I honestly don't see the issue. It's a survival server, it's not meant to be competitive.

3. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    I suggested this a long time ago and I 100% think this is smart but not for Survival. It seems more fit for Factions.

4. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Just save up your points and spend them on the keys as simple as that. Anyone that's smart has been doing this for awhile now. Also it's the survival server why would there even be a race for anything?

5. Dartino15

Dartino15 Mod

Dartino19
    Mod
    Many of the epic keys came from Invader/God's monthly key kits.

6. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    which is a perfectly acceptable way to reward donators

7. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Not wrong, I pushed for more rewards for invader+ as did others for a long time as before the only reason to buy invader rank was for /fly on factions and God rank had nothing special except the ability to color names on items and the price difference between each one of those ranks from the previous rank was never worth it until all the changes were made including the addition of keys kits.