Global Different /level Stats

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by WebPlayz, Sep 21, 2019.

?

Should my Suggestion be added?

1. Yes! It's a good idea!

2. Nope, It's a bad idea.

3. Mixed Feelings.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. WebPlayz

WebPlayz Member

WebPlayz
    God
    Hey, I'm Web, Most people know me on Skyblock, But recently, I have been playing KitPvP, But what I have noticed, Is the kills/deaths are SHARED between Skyblock, KitPvP, Survival, Factions, Prison, and Creative. I would like it to be seperate, And you could to /GlobalLevel [PlayerName] to see all of their stats combined. I don't think that this is fair because I let people grind me on KitPvP, But I didn't realise it was shared, So I messed up my Kills/Deaths stats.

I think this needs to be added because it's just really not fair, and even though I am an OG player, Many new players will fall into this trap and their stats will be messed up unless they grind for hours. And the least Becto needs is AFK people or people grinding who won't talk and be social. (No offence if that's you)

Lastly, I know many players for some reason don't mind, But I am certain there is a lot of players who agree with me.

Let me know what you think, And please Vote and Comment! (With reason)

#1 WebPlayz, Sep 21, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  2. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

Sonoh
    God
    /stats on KitPvP will show you just your KitPvP stats and every kill and death counts towards the server total, which I think is a actually a cool feature, which this it’s easy to depict who is a KitPvP and who isn’t.
    Also,
    Don’t worry about it, KDR Means morning, nobody is going to judge you if your KDR Isn’t insane, there is becto book of records where people compete for the lowest KDR

3. xxPantasia

xxPantasia Member

xxPantasia
    Raider
    If the /stat command works that way on other servers as well, it'd be nice. I dont know if it does or not. I'm a fan of organization, although I know it requires work and effort. Itd be nice to have k/d categorized for each game type, if it isnt already.

4. WebPlayz

WebPlayz Member

WebPlayz
    God
    Thanks for reviewing!

5. Faleh

Faleh Member

Agreed.

6. WebPlayz

WebPlayz Member

WebPlayz
    God
    Thanks Faleh!

#6 WebPlayz, Sep 21, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  7. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    don't bother. /lvl doesn't show all of your kills or deaths. I have similar deaths on /lvl and on kitpvp, and died some on prison too. I have also probably gotten about 3k kills on prison, and 8.5k on kitpvp, but like 7k on /stats. The way it counts that is somewhat broken.

8. WebPlayz

WebPlayz Member

WebPlayz
    God
    ? /Level shows all of your Kills/Deaths on all Gamemodes combined. Also, It could be broken for me, It might be average Kills/Deaths on all game modes all together. But, I still think this should be added.