• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • KitPVP Diamonds

Melker beckman

Reactions
    Hi, i've been playing kit pvp for a long time now and i find that in this new map it's very difficult to get diamonds and it's very expensive. Diamonds drop when killing someone in pvp and it's not common at all, it's also in crates but again it's a very low chance of getting them.
    Diamonds are also a very big part of this new gameplan since it takes alot more diamonds to repair the armor that drops since it's not full durability.

So what im trying to say is that in my oppinion something should be done about this. A few suggestions might be to make the diamond armor that drops in pvp full durability or increase the chances of it dropping in pvp or in crates, also lower the price on the wall since very few people are selling diamonds since they are very important for repairing and other things.

Kind regards, mekkeb

Panduh

Mod
    Reactions
    I think this is not a good idea we have an issue of player simply hating getting farmed 24/7 (and we all know this happens) by people in iron and diamond gear. By doing that we are just making it so its no longer useful to even drop in iron gear cause diamond will be so much easier to repair. Making those players who only farm in set and kill everyone more able to continue this same act but more efficiently. At least now they have to but up their gear after a while and wait to stock up some diamonds. The only way something like this should be done is if they make it somehow easier for those people grinding in set to die.

Melker beckman

Reactions
    I think this is not a good idea we have an issue of player simply hating getting farmed 24/7 (and we all know this happens) by people in iron and diamond gear. By doing that we are just making it so its no longer useful to even drop in iron gear cause diamond will be so much easier to repair. Making those players who only farm in set and kill everyone more able to continue this same act but more efficiently. At least now they have to but up their gear after a while and wait to stock up some diamonds. The only way something like this should be done is if they make it somehow easier for those people grinding in set to die.
    i disagree becuase if it's too hard to repair your gear than what's the point of using it? i thought kit was about farming and getting better gear and more of it. What your saying is just the view for the new players and not for the people that play it more and are "better".

Panduh

Mod
    Reactions
    So you're telling me at this time there isn't players with full pv and echests on their main and alt plum full of good gear? Also no this isn't from the point of a new player this is from the point of a lot of players that have been around for a long time that just don't go out of their way to get sets. I have myself two gests and two swords. I don't drop in them and farm people because I want to save them. With the /fix that was added that people sell that is another easy way to get your gear fixed.

The addition of adding more diamond gear in and more diamonds is just going to make it more difficult for others to play that decide to not drop in set all the time and new players will just get farmed even more and leave. There is just no good combat for this issue and to make it so that the people who grind in set can do it even easier than before even though that at this time they almost never lose their gear just after half an hour of farming they have to put it up isn't a good idea at all. That's kinda the point in gset fights is to put your rare gear up against others to widen your wealth. I think a true resolve to this would be to add a 1v1 bring your own gear, so that people don't get scummed by those watching the set fights and can get gear a fair to everyone way I think this would also just need a way to leave the 1v1 if you're losing so that the running aspect doesn't leave either cause those great escapes are always fun as well.

Maybe even a braw mode that way you can do like 3v3 bring your own gear that way you and your friends can play together and have the chance of getting some pretty serious rewards in the way of gsets, apples, and swords just when a full team is dead the arena only stays active for a min or so that way if it all came down to a 1v1 whoever won would be able to loot all the gear that they earned. Then they could pick through sell the stuff they don't need and use the money earned to repair the better gear as I know a good gsword could sell for around 20k~ and if you got 5 of them you'd be set to repair your stuff for a long time. Even if there was 3 people left because they obliterated the other team they could sell the swords they earned or sell the old one if the one they got is better and repair all their stuff and come out with a large prophet.

In the end I really just think that there is much better ways to go about this than to make diamonds and diamond gear more plentiful I think that making it so the more skilled players who have this gear can risk their stuff and double it is a better way to go about things than just making it so that people are more aggressively farmed at drop than they already are.

Cibr

Reactions
    Hm I think this would make it even more imbalanced, like from a personal standpoint of someone with 2 pv’s of over 20 gsets, I would love this because I need to use diamonds to repair or craft more

but from a new player perspective and standpoint, this probably wouldn’t be that good for them as I could just keep farming them and repairing sets from the diamonds that are dropping frequently. And becto at the moment needs to cater to the newer players to keep it alive and thriving and I’m okay with that

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    I strongly believe that the diamonds/diamond gear on KitPVP are very well balanced.

Making it too common would overflow the server with players geared in full diamond. The way we have it right now definitely makes diamond armour obtainable but it just takes a lot of grinding and time, which in turn makes diamond more valuable.

There are a lot of players who have a lot of diamond armour sets but they just wait to take them out until someone else drops down in a diamond set (because it's very valuable!)

Cibr

Reactions
    I strongly believe that the diamonds/diamond gear on KitPVP is very well balanced.

Making it too common would overflow the server with players geared in full diamond. The way we have it right now definitely makes diamond armour obtainable but it just takes a lot of grinding and time, which in turn makes diamond more valuable.

There are a lot of players who have a lot of diamond armour sets but they just wait to take them out until someone else drops down in a diamond set (because it's very valuable!)
    That’s precisely what I do, I won’t grind ppl when I’m in diamond I do that in iron but if someone drops in diamond I spawn and get in set and drop on them because I SAVE my stuff for other diamond people.
    which is what most ppl do
    Which shows how valueable diamonds and gear is so I think it’s good and balanced how it is now

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    That’s precisely what I do, I won’t grind ppl when I’m in diamond I do that in iron but if someone drops in diamond I spawn and get in set and drop on them because I SAVE my stuff for other diamond people.
    which is what most ppl do
    Which shows how valueable diamonds and gear is so I think it’s good and balanced how it is now
    Yes I know, you killed me when I was playing on a secret alt some time ago :(

dropu

Mod
    Reactions
    I agree that things regarding diamonds should remain as is to keep things balanced, as stated above by others. We really appreciate the suggestion, keep Ideas coming!