DexPlayz

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by DexPlayz, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DexPlayz

DexPlayz Active Member

DexPlayz
    God
    Hello everyone, my in-game name is DexPlayz. I am 14 (I know I'm underage) My time zone is Mountain Daylight Time. My hobbies consist of Acting, Gaming, Reading, and Math

How long have you been playing on Becto.net?

I have been on Becto.net since Dec 26, 2017, but I haven't played consistently

How often are you online for?

I am usually online every day for about 1-2 hours on weekdays and 2-3 hours on weekends. Here is my level if you are interested.

upload_2019-3-15_14-57-45.png

What game modes are you most active on?

I started off on factions for a bit, but after the purge, I moved over to Skyblock where I found my home. I became friends with a lot of people, shoutout to Thorn_Harvestar and GalaxyFame303 for always being there for me. I also played Prison for a tiny bit. (1 month)

Why am I right for the job? How can I contribute to the team?

I love helping others because I am a naturally nice person. I can contribute a lot on the Skyblock server. I do see quite a bit of fighting between players, and I think that I could end those situations when I'm on. I'm also well know already on the Skyblock server so I can be able to talk to them easier.

I pay lots of attention to chat as well. And I'm always there if someone needs help or is being treated disrespectfully.

Mutes and Bans:

I have never been muted or banned on any server at all.

Personal

I am 14 years old and my Birthday is in May. I am always trying to get the best grades in my school. I have a huge passion for math, and I'm the smartest in our Math class. I love acting as well because you get to be another person. I have been in several TV series and lots of commercials. I would like to be a huge actor in the future. Look out for me then ;-) I'm not that interested in sports because I don't have a sport that I love. On weekdays I study and take notes on what I learned in my class, and on weekends I read, play Minecraft, and sleep.

Thank you so much for taking the time reading my application! I hope I will see you guys on Becto. <3

2. DexPlayz

DexPlayz Active Member

DexPlayz
    God
    I hope I posted this in the right place. xD Sorry if I didn't

3. Viruzwin

Viruzwin Member

ViruZWin
    Good Luck Its Viruzwin I Hope you will Get in This Wonder Team You So Helped me at the server please be an staff <3

4. DexPlayz

DexPlayz Active Member

DexPlayz
    God
    Also, if you need to contact me my discord is DexPlayz#0674

5. Sappytreee

Sappytreee Member

• never see you on other game modes
    • not active on forums?
    • never see you on the discord
    • youre pretty nice from the few conversations we've had.
    good luck

neutral (?)

6. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    About 90% of your forum posts are from your current staff application and past ones. Your application still lacks detail meaning you didn't learn from your previous applications. Honestly if the image with your /level wasn't so big your application would look a lot worse, it's sad when your application lacks so much detail that an image of that size takes up 1/3 of your applications size. Aside from that your "Personal" section of your application is bigger than any other part of your application as well. Your "Why am I right for the job? How can I contribute to the team?" section mainly consists of you talking about what you can do for the skyblock server and as you may or may not know staff are expected to be able to moderate all of Becto servers. Overall I don't think you can properly handle a staff position, you haven't learned from your previous applications, and it seems that even with 3 weeks of playtime the only way you can contribute to the staff team is for skyblock or to monitor chat. It's a -1 from me.

7. ari123

ari123 Member

VelexiaTheDemon
    Plus
    i think you deserve this

8. ari123

ari123 Member

VelexiaTheDemon
    Plus
    I sadly don't agree he is on 24/7 and is rlly nice

9. ari123

ari123 Member

VelexiaTheDemon
    Plus
    wait your not even a staff bloop

10. Mildsawss

Mildsawss Admin

MildSawss
    Admin
    I don't like how you went and posted your application into Skyblock's global chat, while I was online never the less. I also do not like how you decided to guilt trip individuals by saying "My dreams have been crushed" in response to Bloop's constructive criticism.

You are not ready for staff.
    Re apply in 2 months​

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.