Dbh's intro

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by Dbhatele, May 1, 2016.

1. Dbhatele

Dbhatele Well-Known Member

Dbhatele
    Veteran
    Hey there i am Dbh I would not say that i am here for a really long time like some people here but i am here for a decent amount of time so i finally thought to introduce me to everyone. so here goes, so i started playing Becto a month ago on skyblock a friend of mine who plays here suggested me to come and play with him now i play on all of the realms but i mostly spend my time on creative you can find me there making some medival stuff which i am kinda good at :-P

Well i would not waste your time by making a long *** thread bc we don't want to spend hours reading about some ranD guy's Life do we ? xD well so again i am dbh and i am 14 years old i really like creative stuff like building structures in minecraft or drawing i don't really hate any kind of stuff though well i look forward to meeting a lot of people during my time in Becto and making a lot of friends too. Well thanks for reading my intro and i would look forward to meeting you people ;D

2. Soapiee

Soapiee Well-Known Member

Soapiee
    God
    Hello Dbh! Your builds are awesome and I hope you build many other things ;P

3. TintyCraft

TintyCraft Well-Known Member

Tinty
    Veteran
  4. ratahmed

ratahmed Well-Known Member

ratahmed
    Raider
  5. Dbhatele

Dbhatele Well-Known Member

Dbhatele
    Veteran