Dartino19

Discussion in 'Pending applications' started by Dartino15, Jul 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dartino15

Dartino15 Mod

Dartino19
    Mod
    How long you have been playing on Becto.net:

I have been part of the Becto community since the 1st of July 2016. However, my in-game activity has been up and down throughout the years (due to education) until 2019 where it has stabilized to playing actively.

My in-game level: https://imgur.com/VfZvyHw

(My username is highlighted due to the 5zig mod. This helps me notice my name easily when it's being mentioned either as Dartino19 or as Dart).

How often you are online for:

I am online on the server for approximately 3-5 hours a day now (provided I have nothing else going on), playing on several game modes during that time. This playtime is spread throughout the day, with some occurring in the afternoon (around 12PM-3PM BST) and the rest occurring in the evening/nights (11 PM BST onwards) where I have some more time to spend. However, on the weekends, I play more in the evening due to my part-time job.

As well as in-game, I am on the forums frequently and I am usually online on Discord (@Bestking#0209) where I am a Nitro supporter for Becto's Discord.

What game modes you are most active on:
    Currently, the game modes I am most active in are (in no particular order): Creative, Prison (currently Prestige 1) and Survival. Kitpvp is a more recent server I have been enjoying and I am increasingly becoming active on that too.

I visit both Skyblock and Factions as well, to see what is going on and to attempt to create conversations with players and/or my friends. Even so, I am still knowledgeable on both servers.

Why you are right for the job? How can you contribute to the team?:
    First of all, I wanted to become a staff member to help the players (both old and new) to have a great experience with the Becto network. I believe all the skills that I have attained will allow me to do so, but I will expand on that.

I am right for the job because, throughout the 3 years of being part of the community, I have gained a high level of experience and knowledge on the different servers, which has allowed/will allow me to help players with their queries. I have witnessed many events take place and have taken part in several events myself. I am a mature, level-headed individual who is also honest, and trusted by many of the players on each server that this network offers. I pay attention to the chat too, reporting players whenever I can. Furthermore, I have watched many staff members carry out their duties and the methods they used have taught me ways on how to deal with rule-breaking players. I am open to criticism in order to improve myself and adjusting to change being made is relatively quick for me. I am a quick learner too.

I admit that my ability to detect hackers isn't the best but, I'm improving my detection skills by PvPing more with the community and seeking help whenever necessary from either the community or staff members (which is something I am not afraid of doing - both on here and generally in life). This is so that I can learn from them and easily recognize the type of hack the next time someone may use it, and to improve on my PvP skills.

I have external experience helping other players on a game called ourWorld (A social multiplayer game aimed at teenagers and above) as a "Volunteer" It too had entry requirements (you had to have Resident (like a membership) at least once + you had to be Level 40 or above). I had to answer queries that players sent in via a PM that went to the Volunteers, and help deal with players that were bypassing the filter since that was not allowed (the same can be applied on Becto). I ended up quitting the game earlier this year after 10 years of playing the game & around 3-4 years of being a Volunteer.

Having two younger siblings and having done some work experience in Teaching Assistance with a Year 6 class (5th Grade) has helped me work on how I communicate with younger people, which is essential to Minecraft servers where there are younger players. Additionally, it allowed me to practice my patience when I was helping them with their school work step-by-step, since it would be far more straightforward for me, compared to them who might struggle.

Whatever the case may be, I am willing to put the players that need help first on the server, then mine second.

Have you ever been banned or muted?:

I have had no restrictions applied to my account throughout my time of playing on Becto. I have confirmed this with an Admin.

A little about myself:

Hi there, I'm Aaditya but I prefer Aadi as my nickname. I'm 19, born and raised in England. I have finished the first year of my university course (Biomedical Science) and am now on my Summer break. My hobbies include Karate (where I am a brown belt, one belt off a Black belt), listening to music, and playing other games such as CSGO. I work during the weekends in retail. My two younger siblings (as mentioned earlier) are 14 and 5 and I also have three 12 (almost 13) years old goldfish.

If there is anything else you would like to know, I am happy to answer your queries or criticisms. Thank you for reading my application.

As a side note, I would like to thank MildSawss for creating a great resource for Staff Applications and this has led me to add some points that she has mentioned, within my own application.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    Dart, I've been waiting for you to apply. You are the nicest person I think I've ever seen on the server. I like how in your application you are honest, and saying that you still need to work on things. You are very active across all gamemodes, discord, and the forums I believe that you will become a really good staff member. Good luck. +1

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Meddi

Meddi Builder

Meddi
    Builder
    On top of your previous experience in community-oriented activities and good playtime, you are one of the kindest people I've ever met during my time on Becto. I see no reason why you wouldn't be fit for the staff team.

Easy +1

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Dartino15

Dartino15 Mod

Dartino19
    Mod
    Thank you to you both, Peepsi and Meddi, for the kind compliments. They mean a lot to me. <3

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Felicette

Felicette Manager

Felicette
    Manager
    I'm happy you (finally) applied! You're a great applicant and I can't really think of anything wrong with you, your behavior in game (which is always stellar tbh), or your application itself. It was a great read!! +1

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

Sonoh
    God
    Easily +1 my favorite British person.
    You are very fun to talk to and well liked and have good knowledge of becto and I can see you being a good part of the team.
    You have good activity both on forums and ingame and are extremely active on the discord from what I can see.
    You seem very mature and well deserving of staff and I think you can handle it and would be a very very good staff member.

Overall I am so happy you applied and without a question it’s a
    +1 from me

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Dartino15

Dartino15 Mod

Dartino19
    Mod
    Thank you to you three as well! I'm glad you think my application is great! <3

8. AllyZally

AllyZally Admin

AllyZally
    Admin
    Oh my god people hold your horses. Dartino has finally applied. I’ve been waiting for this application for over 2 weeks and it did not disappoint. You are plenty qualified! Dart has been constantly active on the forums, and on support + in game. I can not wait to see you on the Becto staff team. +1

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. Boogie

Boogie Guest

I pretty much just read your name and knew you were fit to be a staff member. big +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. Dartino15

Dartino15 Mod

Dartino19
    Mod
    Thank you! I'm over the moon that you both think that I would make a great Staff member, and that it was worth the wait. <3

11. MLOS

MLOS Active Member

MLOS
    God
    (I will try to give my least prejudiced opinion of Dart, as I have played with him on Becto.net for a few weeks now.)

I'm not sure how much of a difference my contribution will make, but, based off of my personal experiences within prison, and how I see him interact with other players in chat, he is clearly a very honest and respectable player. On multiple occasions, I've seen him reply and assist those who have been asking questions in the public chat by new players, which typically get ignored and drowned out by the rest of the players. Additionally, even with players trying to taunt and provoke Dart, I have never seen him throw any directed hateful language towards a single player in my time of playing. Furthermore, especially with players who don't really know the logistics of the game, like setting up a shop in prison, or posting realistic prices for items on the Auction House for example, there were multiple times where he could have exploited them for his own personal gain, yet he chose not to, and instead provided beneficial information for the player in need.

He is undeniably an integral part of my own and others in-game experiences, and I truly wish the best for him and his endeavours towards becoming a staff member of Becto.net

+1 from me

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  12. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Well-Known Member

Jetpuffed
    God
    I've been waiting for this application since 2016. You're definitely deserving of staff, you have my support.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  13. MrKittle

MrKittle Well-Known Member

Lord_Coffee
    God
    Can't think of anyone more qualified than you for this position. Big +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. Dartino15

Dartino15 Mod

Dartino19
    Mod
    Thank you! All the comments made are much appreciated! I've tried to take my time on purpose - to gain more experience as a regular player, which I can put to use as a member of Staff. <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Post Great Post x 1
    • List
  15. ninamaile

ninamaile Well-Known Member

ninamaile
    Veteran
    Dart!!
    We haven't got the chance to talk yet however I have seen you around and would love to chat sometimes.
    Your application is well layed out and straight forward which I like. From the sounds of it I think you'd be a great addition to the Staff team, best of luck. It's a
    +1 from me <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. Dartino15

Dartino15 Mod

Dartino19
    Mod
    Thank you for your kind words! We haven't really talked much, but feel free to message me whenever. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Belle

Belle Guest

One of the most helpful players on the server.
    Through my time knowing him, I’ve learnt that he’s a very selfless person and I couldn’t see why he wouldn’t fit this role perfectly.
    Server activity is high and frequent across every part of Becto.
    Strong recommendation from me, would be a massive gain to the server.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Didn't need to read the application, it was a +1 either way, and your application didn't disappoint. Big +1, one of the nicest, most helpful players on becto. Not enough good things can be said about this applicant. GL dart!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  19. QuiteShallow

QuiteShallow Manager

QuiteShallow
    Manager
    Glad to see this application finally up Dart, I've been waiting for this application eagerly. You are helpful and make an effort to be as active as you possible can be, this is a very good sign in my opinion. As far as catching hackers and hack detection, I can assure you that it gets easier over time and with the guidance from the staff team you will pick it up rather quickly.

Best of Luck Dartino

+1

20. LillithxXxCloud

LillithxXxCloud Well-Known Member

LillithxXxCloud
    VIP
    My first comment on this staff app talked about how I haven't seen you around much, but that has changed drastically! I've seen you around becto and the forums, and I'm 100% for you becoming staff. Your application is beautiful and so is the support of your friends on becto. <3 +1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.