DarkenedSlumber

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by DarkenedSlumber, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkenedSlumber

Dear Becto,

Hello, I'm Briar Dillon an Australian who loves to code and play minecraft I tend to play every day for at least 1 hour. I played Becto 3 years Ago when it wasn't massive i have watched Becto grow alot and im glad to say that there isn't much isn't would want to change.

I have been muted once on factions for spamming people about Keys I try to help people about as much as possible mainly on factions and Prisons!

I use discord here and there I love coding and I try my best at finding people cheating. I'm a VIP member working on getting raider with points I'm a bit of a rage person who is horrible at pvp.

I go online as much as possible and im willing to do anything to help. I can't be online sometimes do to the fact I go to university for medical.

I play KitPVP every so often where I'm happy to say cheating has decreased alot! People tend to be alot more mature and nice.

Now I have been talking about me and the server to much so why would I be a good staff member. I'm a fair player and I will always give the appropriate punishments, I always read the chat even if im not being talked to I read it to make sure it's safe and mature, I tend to try my best to get to know members meaning I have gained a deeper bond with them.

Thank you for your time

#1 DarkenedSlumber, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  2. Karzima

Karzima Mod

MinecrafterPro72
    Mod
    Well your play time is good, but this application isn't. Lack of detail and effort I don't believe this is the correct format either. Also you have 1 week 4 days on your account so if you were on for 6 hours a day for 3 years I don't need to think too hard to know that doesn't add up. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to give this a -1 for just the lack of effort what I believe to be a lie or just lack of thought.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. DarkenedSlumber

yes i dont have a long playtime becoase i had a 1 year break and it isnt 6 hours a day every day sometimes i could be on only a hour

But thank you for your advice i will make sure to improve by it

#3 DarkenedSlumber, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  4. Felicette

Felicette Well-Known Member

Felicette
    Invader
    Application isn't the best and it's lacking detail and a strong format.

5. DarkenedSlumber

Thank you for your info is there any other sorts of info I should include to help it

6. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Helper

schottler3
    Helper
    Low effort in your application -1

7. Felicette

Felicette
    Invader
    In your next application, elaborate more on argumentative points that'll benefit you. Reflect on your mute and how you've changed. Talk more about you and who you are.

8. DarkenedSlumber

I have actually fully redid my post please read Iver it and tell me qhat you think

9. Dartino15

Dartino15 Well-Known Member

Dartino18
    God
    Still, the application is challenging to read in my opinion. If you were to improve it further I would recommend using bullet points in order to make your points stand out. There are also some grammatical mistakes in the application such as incorrect capitalization. To name a few for future help:
    • "briar dillon" should be "Briar Dillon" if that's a name
    • "a Australian" should be "an Australian".
    There are some more mistakes, but until then I suggest you reapply in 2 months.

10. DarkenedSlumber

It isn't to late to edit this but thanks

11. Karzima

Karzima Mod

MinecrafterPro72
    Mod
    I see you edited you application darkened I don't think you know this but that's not allowed I'm going to leave a link here to the original application for new people to see. https://imgur.com/gallery/BO87KmZ

12. DarkenedSlumber

Oh sorry I didn't realise it never said I couldn't and most of the people I asked about it either said I could or thy don't know

13. DarkenedSlumber

Can I remove my application and rest my new one I had put in alot more effort into what it is now xD

14. Shaymin-Sky

Shaymin-Sky Member

Delta_Shaymin_Re
    VIP
    Agreeing with the points made above, it's a -1 from me. Also, you always seemed a bit short tempered in factions and forgot some requirements in this application (like age), and also was hinting at people to look at your application.

15. Venerg

Venerg Well-Known Member

Venerg
    God
    -1 due to childish behaviour in game.

ADC86B8E-F716-4A88-993F-8B08439C1AED.jpeg 3BA802AE-50C2-4A31-BF99-04BA000533D4.jpeg E2FD4B12-04D2-437E-AD29-23AE71474684.jpeg 7795B55C-CC67-4BDE-98C7-5F6A75ED88B3.jpeg

16. Felicette

Felicette
    Invader
    Bad behavior + constantly redo-ing their application. -1.

17. DarkenedSlumber

18. somerandy

somerandy Active Member

It's nice to have a sense of humor, but not one that would represent Becto poorly if you were accepted.

-1 for obvious reasons.

19. Flavourful

Flavourful Well-Known Member

flav0urful
    God
    you're constantly editing your application and you shouldn't submit until it's completely done and you're happy with it. your behavior in-game shows that you're not fit to become a staff member.

20. TKRoyal232

TKRoyal
    Mod
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.