Creepers are bugged and about other spawners

Discussion in 'Implemented suggestions' started by Oliver forsberg, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Oliver forsberg

Oliver forsberg Active Member

VainsLaw
    Veteran
    Hi, for me when im trying to kill creepers, in one hit do i kill all of em. Thats happens everytime if its like 30 creepers and i hit them twice and everyone dissapear. I have asked people all around the chat and most of the chat agree that this is a problem. Thats lower the value on creeper spawners a lot and make them pretty worthless right now. I also think that the spawner cap on all spawner could be increase, because now i feel like its to little specifically on iron golem spawners.

Thx for reading this

Regards

2. XxIsenThaProxX

XxIsenThaProxX
    Veteran
    Yes, I believe the creepers is pretty bugged at the moment, it's the exact same for me. I think it's pretty annoying...
    And I kind of agree what u said about the iron golem spawners. I think 7 is okay, but I still think that 10-15 would be better. The lag should not appear when there are less than 20 stacks in one chunk.

3. Felicette

Felicette Manager

Felicette
    Manager
    We're aware of the creeper stack issues, but please report issues here: https://becto.net/report-issues/, a suggestions thread isn't the correct place to report this.

As for iron golems, it was increased to 20 stacks per chunk earlier today.