• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Creative Creative Pt. 4

Peep

Peepsibabe
    Peepsibabe
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    Hello. Some of you might remember the 3 creative suggestion posts from Meddi, and I am here to continue that legacy. I don't have much, but;

Craftscripts: I'm sure that most of you are unaware of the command /cs. "cs" standing for Craftscript, is a tool a part of FAWE (World edit) that you can use to do a bunch of things. You can use the /cs command on Becto, but unfortunately there are no scripts to make the command actually useful.
    In there, you can see and also download all the scripts. Most of them are absolutely useless, but the only one I actually care about, and is useful is build.js You can see a list of the build commands here. Some of those commands are useless, and some should be disabled anyways, which is ultimately up to you (Bas). My reasoning for wanting this added is just for building reasons. It makes some tasks easier, like making shapes that you couldn't do without craftscripts. You can also read more about the plugin and whatnot here.

Build competitions: Consistent build competitions would be nice to see again. Or even just more common. The last one was somewhat recent, in like April or something, but the one before that was in like August or September of last year. I think the build competitions is just something fun for the server, and gives some players the opportunity to try something new on the server.

Some commands that should be enabled are:

/back
    //j
    //brush copypaste
    //brush boulder
    //brush rock
    //brush splatter
    //drain
    //up
    //setbiome + //biomelist
    //blocks
    (opens a gui for you to get blocks that aren't in the creative inventory (6 sides logs, full stone slab block, farmland, etc)

Most of those commands are explained in my guide

Last edited:

Dartino20

Admin
    Dartino20
    Dartino20
    ADMIN
    Reactions
    Whatever it takes for Creative to get new features, I am down for them (as long as they're reasonable).

CakeAndTea

lovefulier
    lovefulier
    VETERAN
    Reactions
    Creative really does need updates tho. Last time I checked it was a 1.12.2 server and I'm not entirely sure that was changed, but if it wasn't, then I frankly find that sad.

Scorp

Mod
    Chillin_Scorpion
    Chillin_Scorpion
    MOD
    Reactions
    I kinda hope we could get //setbiome, kinda like doing mixed terrain builds

Peep

Peepsibabe
    Peepsibabe
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    I kinda hope we could get //setbiome, kinda like doing mixed terrain builds
    Yeah I agree with this. Ill add this to the list. As a temporary alternative, you can do "//replace #biome[plains]" (plains being an example). You can see a list of the biomes by doing /biomelist but we don't have access to that command, so i'll include the list here if anyone wants to use it.