Global CoreProtect For Staff

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by 5bb, Jul 1, 2019.

1. 5bb

5bb Active Member

alternators
    God
    You guys should add a plugin called Core Protect it allows staff to check if items where taken or stolen and it can also check out broken blocks and placed and commands used by the player that your checking

2. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    The idea is great, to see who broke a spawner, or who took what, but I am not sure about that specific plugin, their always seem to be compatibility issues with alot of plugins, but it would be a great addition +1

3. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    I believe CoreProtect creates files that become too big insanely quickly.

Imagine having to record, save, and store every block placed or broken by every player in the server.

I did a bit of research and on low traffic servers, people have been reporting 60+ gigs in as short as a month and there’s no way (in CO) to automatically purge the database that it creates to save actions. That’s about the worst that I’ve heard, but for low traffic servers that’s pretty crazy, although they could have other plugins conflicting with CO.

We would most likely have to limit the CoreProtect database to only hold a day to three days worth of information, which wouldn’t be too much help honestly.

I could be wrong, so I’ll forward the thread to Dean as he may be more familiar with the plugin.