• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Community update

Lila

Manager
    Reactions
    community-update.png

Hello everyone,

In the past few days we have had a lot of questions about server resets, reworks and when they will happen or in what order. This is why we wanted to give you more insights in what our current plans for reworks are and the order we will release updates:

1. The release of the new Survival server - July 6th.
    2. There will be a Factions reset without an ending event (more information following soon) within the next two weeks.
    3. Prison will receive a full revamp and will be reset.
    4. Skyblock will also receive a full revamp and will be reset.

The Factions reset is first on the list, you will see more information on this in the next few days.

We also wanted to address the recent problems that the Skyblock server has had recently. We heard (and experienced ourselves) about the lag that you have been experiencing while playing. We are working very hard to resolve this issue and are currently working closely with the developers to find a solution. We ask for your patience in this situation and we want to apologize for the delay. Once our developers have pushed an update to fix this issue we will notify you in the Discord server.

The new Prison server will receive a rework as soon as possible! The builders are currently working on creating a new spawn and mines. We are working on new ideas to add to Prison, updates will follow when we are close to the release. We are actively reading through all of your suggestions on the forums and would like to thank you for taking the time to post them!

We know that you would like a date for when we will be releasing these updates and reworks, as soon as we are able to share them we will!

Thank you all for the patience and the support!

Last edited by a moderator:

Preox1000

Reactions
    Need to ask, will there be a chance to transfer some items once the skyblock reset (like one could from old to new survival)? Asking this since there are many people who for example spent real money to acquire spawners such as the Iron Golem ones and I would consider it unfortunate if there isnโ€™t an option to keep what youโ€™ve bought.
    Besides that, the rest sounds great!

K_T_W

Sveniboy92
    Sveniboy92
    Reactions
    I hope everyone is at least pleased with the hard work the staff team has been doing in order to push these updates out!
    I am so thankful for all the effort and time that the staff is putting in to make the gameplay that much better!!!

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    Need to ask, will there be a chance to transfer some items once the skyblock reset (like one could from old to new survival)? Asking this since there are many people who for example spent real money to acquire spawners such as the Iron Golem ones and I would consider it unfortunate if there isnโ€™t an option to keep what youโ€™ve bought.
    Besides that, the rest sounds great!
    You will find more information about this in the update post for that server, Skyblock is the last on the list so we haven't internally discussed exactly how we are going to approach that.

Last edited:

Preox1000

Reactions
    You will find more information about this in the update post for that server, Skyblock is the last on the list so we haven't internally discussed exactly how we are going to approach that.
    I truly hope you come to an agreement (when the time is nearing) that would help people who spent money. Considering this option was given to survival I'd be very dissappointed honestly if it'd be too different ones skyblock reset, it would be equal to throwing everything we have done, bought, or achieved out the window. Until then, I wish you the best of luck on the future updates on Becto as a whole.

(PS: any estimate time until you've managed to fix skyblock lag? Just curious since it'd been like it for a good month now more or less.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cibr

Reactions
    Damn I only play KitPvP but I might be playing prison if it resets too

cwaire

Mod
    cwaire
    cwaire
    MOD
    Reactions
    so excited to play each of these more and more once they reset!! thank u all (:

Juleah

Reactions
    so excited for prison and skyblock to reset!! i love the things that are being done with the server right now. keep up the good work staff members:)

Skatthom

What people who worked really hard on their is like me and my is members and other players ... we would love to keep our hard work is. Is it possible maby to do a copy paste to new skyblock ? ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค”