Community Discussion On /Enchant

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Bloopaloop, May 14, 2018.

1. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    The purpose of this thread is for the community to come together and suggest alternative or new enchants. This is our chance to come together and express what we would like to see.

Let's keep this civil and constructive. Let's try and give constructive criticism to each other and refrain from unnecessary arguments. Everyone has their own opinions and let's respect that.

Okay so here's how I'd like this to ideally go. Any post that receives 5 or more positive replies (like/agree/winner/great post) I will add it to the top of the thread but in a "tldr" format/summarized. Anyone is welcome to give their opinion on any enchant be it currently in or a new suggested one you'd like added.

When suggesting an enchant please also include how many enchant tokens you think it should cost along with how many different levels it should have. This is not mandatory to do but it would greatly help push your suggestion along.

#1 Bloopaloop, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    -I'd like to see the removal of the new enchant antidote. The enchant in itself is too good that it is now a mandatory enchant you must have, along with that it also defeats the purpose of enchanting gear with anything but mending as the antidote negates 90% of the other important pvp enchants.

-An enchant I would like to see instead is an enchant to have your hunger regenerate. This would of course go on a piece of armor chest/legs preferably. This would help negate the hunger effect from weapons while also giving everyone a huge luxury for non pvp activities too as a lot of people would love to not have to carry food all the time. Because of the effect of this Enchant I would price it at 1.5k -2k tokens if it were added, that is of course assuming it only has 1 level.

#2 Bloopaloop, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
  3. Keny

Keny Member

Dragoblade1499
    Invader
    I agree with Bloop, this enchant is a bit to overpowered. There should be a command to activate it and a cooldown atleast a 1 to 2 minute cool down, since if it's 30 seconds and your in battle your basically over powering them by no damage since a God axe and God Sword all need those effects its basically just using the Sharpness 6 or 7. Atleast remove a few debuffs to make it less overpowered.

4. Shadow1021

Shadow1021 Active Member

iWaroz
    Veteran
    I think should add smite and bane of arthropods to /enchant as well as perhaps nerfing antidote to limit the effects but not block them completely. Also, knockback resistance and max health+ could work as well (using attributes modifiers) or even regen that auto regens the tools durability over time. I agree with the hunger regen aswell.