Command to sell most things in inventory

Discussion in 'Declined suggestions' started by Green_Fred, Apr 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green_Fred

Green_Fred Well-Known Member

Green_Fred
    Invader
    I was thinking about this and I kind of thought this can make things less annoying when you’re mining to sell stuff and make money faster. There should be a command that will let you be able to sell mostly everything in your inventory. Now you might be thinking “Well what if u sell something u didn’t want to sell” well there could be another command to determine which slots to sell things on and not. For example you can pick slots you have your weapons or food at to not be sold and which slots can. It’s just an idea I was thinking about. What do y’all think?

2. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    This should be a thing on all servers. Maybe something like a sell wand (a tool that you click on a chest that sells everything in that chest) could be added. That would be more useful on a server like sky block however it may still be useful on factions

3. Green_Fred

Green_Fred
    Invader
    I don’t care if it’s been recommended 50 times. I’m gonna keep on recommending it because I think It’s something that can be really useful

4. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    That was not my point. My point was to enlighten the community of past points on threads.

5. Green_Fred

Green_Fred
    Invader
    Apologies sir

6. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Any mod that makes selling cactus or pumpkins easier on factions is a negative simple as that.

7. Green_Fred

Green_Fred
    Invader
    it makes it easier for sure but for people who mine instead to make money since they don’t got farms I think this isn’t as bad as a idea

8. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Member

LovingJames
    Plus
    well most people think differently; deal with it. and it would be unnecessary to keep recommending it after saying it's been recommended loads of times

9. Green_Fred

Green_Fred
    Invader
    Yet again I don't care, I'm no quitter. I'm going to try my best to get this implanted because I believe it can help tons

10. BennyD43

BennyD43 Active Member

BennyD43
    Raider
    I like the idea :)

11. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Add /sell hand, but not sell inventory way to op

12. Ivy_Night

Ivy_Night Well-Known Member

Ivy_Maze
    Invader
    I agree with a /sell hand but not with something that will sell everything in a chest. That way farms aren't too OP and it's still easier to sell items in your inventory. Mining and constantly having to go through all sorts of categories in order to sell an item get's annoying easily.

13. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Well-Known Member

Jetpuffed
    Manager
    Wouldn't work with our shop plugin, and even if we wanted a sell stick or something of some kind, we would need to manually input every single price for every single item

14. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Member

LovingJames
    Plus
    you're basically saying you'll make the same recommendation over and over until you get what you want, which has nothing to do with quitting. if more people disagree, you have to deal with it. even if it helps tons. and you trying your best to make it happen wasn't the point i was trying to make.

15. Green_Fred

Green_Fred
    Invader
    I dont care, if this idea dont work I'll try and come up with something to make it work or something similar to it. I wont stop until theres some way that can make selling easier

16. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Member

LovingJames
    Plus
    i understand you really want it to happen but you can't get everything you want in Fractions buddy. and just telling you know; if it was declined once don't keep on trying; it'll get declined over and over and who knows if you can get banned from commenting or posting a suggestion.

17. Green_Fred

Green_Fred
    Invader
    Buddy, then I’ll just suggest a different alternative to make selling things easier. Just let me chill 8-|

18. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    @Jetpuffed for a sell want, you could buy a sell want with a amount of uses on a chest, and sells the contents of the chest at 90%. The sell wands could be used on one item. Only, aka an iron, cactus, and melon sell wands, it would make inputting prices easier. (The sell wands would be different items, for each specific item it was selling)

19. Mildsawss

Mildsawss Admin

MildSawss
    Admin
    Moving this to declined, as Jet spoke about why this can't work, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.