Factions Co-Owner Ability

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by TheGamerCharlie, Sep 19, 2019.

?

Should this be a thing

1. Damm right it should

2. Erm... No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TheGamerCharlie

TheGamerCharlie Active Member

GamerCharlie
    VIP
    I have really had a problem over the last couple of days where people have messaged me saying they think they should be owner/take leadership of my faction and I agree with that as they have stood by me for a long period of time but I also think that I also deserve to be owner cause I was unfairly treated at another factions. My idea was that you could be a co-owner not like just one person can be leader for example if the leader wanted to disband they would have to do /f disband but then the other owner would be notified saying do you accept to disband. And that goes for so many things. If this could be done I would much appreciate it. GamerCharlie

2. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

Sonoh
    God
    There are Coleaders already though? I just made a faction with my friend last night and was promoted to CoLeader

3. TheGamerCharlie

TheGamerCharlie Active Member

GamerCharlie
    VIP
    I meant co-owner so two people own not just one lol for example co leader is below leader I meant two leaders not one

4. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

Sonoh
    God
    Oh not sure If they would ever do add that, maybe you guys can have a rotating owner schedule.

5. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    This is factions the strong live on the weak fall. If you're having trouble or a squabble over leadership you're going to fall. Everything you've suggested is unneeded and shouldn't be added. It's all a waste of time, talk it out with whoever else wants leader and figure it out between yourselves. You can't live life having other people fix your problems for you.

6. guthixUll

guthixUll Well-Known Member

Lord_Guthix
    God
    When I ran my gang in survival (I know its not factions) I had a co-owner & a council. Players would suggest ideas for the gang whether it be a new goal towards a grinder or a base the council would vote. Council also voted to either allow or not allow new recruits. The council could even potentially kick the leader. (I had it written in the rules). the leader could veto, kick members for breaking Becto rules (not gang rules) & also vote. you don't need a co-owner rank in factions IMO. and what if it becomes a problem and no one wants one of the co-owners in the gang including the other owner. you wouldn't be able to kick them.

If your faction cant come to an agreement maybe a voting system could work. But I'm pretty sure cooperation is a must when it comes to a factions

7. Wavery

Wavery Active Member

Kurrency
    God
    We run Breakfast, the top faction by far, as a group of co owners. The leadership is passed as necessary and we all vote on everything. Try finding better people, rather than a plug in for your issues