• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Chests, hoppers, spawner expansion

Skatthom

Dear becto team,

I was wondering latly about the restriction of spawners, chests, hoppers. I know they can cause lags on the server. But i feel like if someone has a 250x250 is and several is memeber, the probleme is that 500 chests is way too less for everybody aspecially when you are creative and want to build a lot. My sugestion is to get a possibility of chdst expansion ( like to buy the 250x250 is expansion).
    Same case for hoppers, we would like to build more nice looking stuff with hoppers or more possibilities for farms...
    So maby you could sell bundels on the becto sotor like 20$ for 200chests extra and 50 or 100 hoppers more.
    Talking about spawners. I really feel like 20 spawners is way to less i know how theses can cause laggs but at least add some more because i know many people that are complaining about these situations.
    Please let me know if these are possible.

Sincerly,

Skatthom

liz0

agreed... specifically for vets and gods who get the island expansion when buying the rank

7fishy7

This thread should probably be in suggestions for the first thing. I think adding those into the shop turns skyblock into a more pay to win kinda aspect, as if you can buy more hoppers for your island you have an advantage over others because you can have bigger farm collections and etc. Adding a higher spawner limit could see bad changes to skyblock and good, so I'll just say that it's been suggested a lot and never added so its not likely they will change it. 500 chests is actually quite a lot when you think about the amount of stuff you are holding onto in a skyblock isn't really much. You say for ppl who want to build need more chests, but you are using the materials and not really saving them, so the 500 chests takes a good while to fill up if you aren't hoarding unimportant stuff.

All in all, I don't see much a need to add these things to the store as they aren't as helpful or worth a buy in my opinion.

Skatthom

Hey 7fishy7 i totally see what you mean with getting advantages troughward other players, but there could be solutions like for instance from a certain level you are able to level up and get more is capacity ( of course this upgrades will have a limit). For the spawners I know for sure that this cause laggs and disadvantages but a number of 5 extra would not cause much problems in my opinion. I mean on my is do have 3 other is members and everyone is having personal chests... and as well common one and also we need chests for our shop, so I can definitely tell that the 500 chest limit is not enough.

Thank you for replying to this debate, I really do appreciate it.

Skatthom

7fishy7

Hey 7fishy7 i totally see what you mean with getting advantages troughward other players, but there could be solutions like for instance from a certain level you are able to level up and get more is capacity ( of course this upgrades will have a limit). For the spawners I know for sure that this cause laggs and disadvantages but a number of 5 extra would not cause much problems in my opinion. I mean on my is do have 3 other is members and everyone is having personal chests... and as well common one and also we need chests for our shop, so I can definitely tell that the 500 chest limit is not enough.

Thank you for replying to this debate, I really do appreciate it.

Skatthom
    You could easily still have enough chest space. 60 hoppers, that's 120 chests max for shops related to farms. If you add more hoppers you are adding to the problem of not enough chests. 500 chests is already an increase from what it used to he which was like 200. I have 3 other island members as well and we havent gotten near the 500. Maybe just clean out your chests and see how much space you make with that. Sell the unneeded stuff, and sort and combine stuff. It saves a lot of space.

Skatthom

true that but what if you wanna build a nice looking storage room ? its way to small to do or even for nice looking buildings we needs to places chests sometimes so for us at least it goes pretty quickly. But well I guess everybody has there own way.