Global Change /vote in game

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by uhsleep, Nov 22, 2019.

1. uhsleep

uhsleep Well-Known Member

cwaire
    Invader
    Currently when you type /vote in game it shows with the 5 links. Opening up links from Minecraft is annoying and kind of a hassle when you're opening multiple. Having https://becto.net/vote linked on it instead of the 5 links or if it could just be added to it would be nice. This isn't a need but it would be convenient

2. Toothy

Toothy Well-Known Member

Toothless16_
    Veteran
    When u /vote u open a link for other servers websites that show lists of server and by voting to becto u adding the number of ''likes'' on it. I dont think it can be moved into becto website then ...

3. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    I personally like the way it is, as I have a faster computer that responds overall faster than some others, neutral, and not meant to be a flex of what PC I have

4. uhsleep

cwaire
    Invader
    doesn't really have anything to do with a fast pc. my pc is fine but having to open up multiple links with the way that minecraft does links isn't really ideal, it'd just be easier if it linked to the vote page so i don't have to keep alt tabbing to vote

5. dzcole

dzcole Well-Known Member

dzcole
    God
  6. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Fair point

7. guthixUll

guthixUll Well-Known Member

Lord_Guthix
    God
    I like doing it on the website as well +1

8. shanty

shanty Member

shxnty
    God
    +1 it's annoying to have to keep alt tabbing

9. Juleah

Juleah Well-Known Member

xJuleah
    God
    I personally don't even type /vote anymore I just type them all out in my browser then do it: becto.net/vote(number 1-5) So, -1 in my opinion this is just laziness and makes it harder on Bas for no reason.

10. uhsleep

cwaire
    Invader
    yeah, like you said, you personally don't type /vote anymore. there's still many people that do, clicking links through minecraft is annoying, i'm pretty sure most can agree that it is. i doubt this would take much to implement anyways.

11. Juleah

Juleah Well-Known Member

xJuleah
    God
    Agreed, I know some people do but it's not that hard to type it out, and it would just add another thing for Bas to do when there's better things for him to focus on like creative, prison, and the new Ultra rank. There's things that need to be focused on first.

12. uhsleep

cwaire
    Invader
    i'm pretty sure it would take like .2 seconds to add it but ye you are right there are more important things to add, which is why this is just a suggestion. i would vote more often if the full link was in /vote

13. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Active Member

rainybubbles
    Plus
    i have a fast and well running pc so it doesn't matter as much to me. but instead of having to open the tabs and type "/vote" over and over when the chat is getting filled up is kinda annoying. i'd rather have a link that has all the votes on it instead of having to open 5 tabs. +1

14. WebPlayz

WebPlayz Well-Known Member

WebPlayz
    God
    1-

This isn't really needed like you stated before, Its just making Bas work harder and it will just slower the process of the server getting updated because he'd be working on it.

Also, Im pretty sure if he moved it, The votes would be reset if I'm correct which would make the server almost impossible to find on a server list with Votes First

15. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Active Member

rainybubbles
    Plus
    you do make a good point but there will be times where Bas will either way have to work harder. if you're owning a Minecraft server you will have to work hard and change several things in order for it to either work out or so people could be happy. but then again, you do make a good point by saying it isn't really needed.

16. Toothy

Toothy Well-Known Member

Toothless16_
    Veteran
    This post was created in November , did u just see it ?

17. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Active Member

rainybubbles
    Plus
    dont post unnecessary things that are irrelevant to the topic please

18. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Active Member

rainybubbles
    Plus
    nobody is saying that this is a first priortiy, its just a suggestion. and yes, bas does need to focus on more important things but a staff or bas himself never said he would or wouldnt do this. and depending on how well your PC or computer can run, opening chrome tabs can usually lag Minecraft. and yes you do make a point on how it could be a little bit lazy, but it would make things faster and easier.

19. Toothy

Toothy Well-Known Member

Toothless16_
    Veteran
    What I meant is that this topic has already ended and almost everyone agree that it's not a necessary thing to add that hard/impossible thing .
    And please don't tell people where and what to comment :) just it's not nice

20. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Active Member

rainybubbles
    Plus
    im sorry if it didnt seem nice and i apologize for that, but its just best to stick to the topic and to not mention irrelevant things. it tends to annoy people. and im not telling anyone what or what not to do, im just saying-