• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • KitPVP Change LMS time

PrimeRex

Reactions
    Hey , I know this a little bit late but the current LMS time is quite late for a lot of the eu players. I was wondering if you could switch up the movie night time with the LMS time or change the LMS date to Sunday or something like that. It would be really good for us EU players who might have to miss it because of the time.

Thanks , PrimeRex

Melker beckman

Tupek
    Tupek
    Reactions
    Suggestion might be to have it at the same time as the last lms which was 6pm cest

Badbum

Reactions
    +1 definitely this lms should start at the same time as the last one

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    We won't change the time, the LMS doesn't have a set ending time since it depends on how long the fights will last. So it will remain to be after the movie night.

We can however adjust the starting time of the movie night, but it won't be a movie "night" then?

Last edited:

Fornuftig

Reactions
    We won't change the time, the LMS doesn't have a set ending time since it depends on how long the fights will last. So it will remain to be after the movie night.

We can however adjust the starting time of the movie night, but it won't be a movie "night" then?
    Thats true but it would be awesome if you could move it maybe 4 hours be4 it should of been maybe?=

Kabr1

Ventexe
    Ventexe
    PLUS
    Reactions
    +1 movie night ends at like 12:30 pm for eu players. Most may not be able to attend with such a late LMS, especially considering how long the LMS will last.

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    12:30 sounds good to me? Not that late :)