• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Cannons Don't Work.

Shaymin-Sky

Reactions
    Hi there, many other players, including I, has been experiencing quite minor troubles with cannons lately! Specifically on Factions of course, they just don't seem to do anything! They don't blow up sand walls correctly, they can't hybrid correctly, and they don't even blow up obsidian in water. The only things that cannons can do correctly is blow up cobblestone walls, and that's about it. Let me state that all of these experiments took place in full water environment as a base would be in. There's not much to say but that this cannon jar is horrible and is causing players to leave, and quite respectfully I have to say it's deserved. We've been waiting for a better cannon jar for ages but all we get is the same cannon jar that is now breaking even more as the season passes by. Many players committed to a raid yesterday that brought Factions towards a whopping 42 players, pretty sure it was more than the season release player count. With some moderation, we got through the cobblestone walls and slabs like butter, but the sand walls were legit impossible to go through. they weren't blowing up correctly and when shooting at a double sandwall it only blew up small pieces of one single column in the front and stopped blowing up all together. I can't even go on to explain how destructed this cannon jar is, at this point your asking me to piece together a broken vase without glue. I don't see why players should have to be the first to find out these problems though, we spent a lot of resources and money that we aren't going to get back just for reoccurring problems to appear, compromising and inevitably ruining our raid. I don't think any other details are needed except for the fact that more effort needs to be put into finding a new cannon jar because fixing this one seems beyond repair. The bottom line is that many other players and myself is going to quit if this regimen keeps up. We want cannons fixed and we want them fixed now and permanently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rievous

Reactions
    The current cannons we have simply do not work, from what I've seen.

We require an immediate solution to this dilemma.

The only ways to raid currently are by straight up in-siding, or getting lucky with a wither.
    Some bases however, such as the Faction of "uwu" cannot be withered.

A cannon would be required in order to raid them.

This is for the betterment of Becto's Factions.

iPingHit🙅♂️

Reactions
    The current cannons we have simply do not work, from what I've seen.

We require an immediate solution to this dilemma.

The only ways to raid currently are by straight up in-siding, or getting lucky with a wither.
    Some bases however, such as the Faction of "uwu" cannot be withered.

A cannon would be required in order to raid them.

This is for the betterment of Becto's Factions.
    Lucky with a wither...

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    We will be investigating this issue further. Please format your post next time so it's not a massive text wall.

Hakman

Splishayyy
    Splishayyy
    GOD
    Reactions
    I came across the same issue when raiding pay2wins cactus farm but after adapting my cannon it worked perfectly fine and I went through their sand wall with ease, you have to adapt your cannon to bectos cannon jar instead of copying a cannon off yt and then saying it doesnt work

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    @Shaymin-Sky @iPingHit @Rievous @iRirdan @Hakman

Alright so after testing with the staff team, AnimeSimp, Pongrate and SquidBen1 for a few hours today we have determined a big issue with cannoning:
    Sand seems to be undestroyable when inside of water, this made sand walls unable to be cannoned but it also made cannons that shoot sand unusable after it had created 2 pillars of sand- since you weren't able to shoot through it.

We have resolved this issue now and tested shooting through sand walls, cobble walls, obsidian walls, regen walls, all with success. Please see the video below.

Thanks for helping @Dartino20 @Lila @Panduh @ROSIE_ @Yaqoob9999 @Leviathan @Pyrovic @Toothiie @pongrate @Squidben1 and AnimeSimp

iRirdan

Reactions

Alright so after testing with the staff team, AnimeSimp, Pongrate and SquidBen1 for a few hours today we have determined a big issue with cannoning:
    Sand seems to be undestroyable when inside of water, this made sand walls unable to be cannoned but it also made cannons that shoot sand unusable after it had created 2 pillars of sand- since you weren't able to shoot through it.

We have resolved this issue now and tested shooting through sand walls, cobble walls, obsidian walls, regen walls, all with success. Please see the video below.

Thanks for helping @Dartino20 @Lila @Panduh @ROSIE_ @Yaqoob9999 @Leviathan @Pyrovic @Toothiie @pongrate @Squidben1 and AnimeSimp
    Thank you. Now we can actually raid bases. I'll be sure to let you know if we find any more bugs.

Hakman

Splishayyy
    Splishayyy
    GOD
    Reactions

this will be fun, sucks that no one will place their spawners accept for us

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    I also fixed an issue where spawner values counted towards f top value instantly, it now (as intended) has a delay of 24 hours

Hakman

Splishayyy
    Splishayyy
    GOD
    Reactions
    I also fixed an issue where spawner values counted towards f top value instantly, it now (as intended) has a delay of 24 hours
    tysm I was literally going to ask dart if my suggestion got considered, 24 hours is still a very short time though, players can just make a new base somewhere in wild and just camp their base for 24 hrs. Could this be changed to maby 3 days considering the map is 8k by 8k and theres also the nether

iPingHit🙅♂️

Reactions
    Bas tbh has to be longer then 24 hours maybe like 3 days will have more action in the final week then

We're currently battling with hidden value in PVs which ruins the faction experience. The fact that payout is given by just hoarding spawners and waiting until the end seems unnecessary. Suggest removing the ability to put spawners in f chest, pv, f vault, or end chest?

This would mean there would be a risk to owning spawners instead of just stockpiling.