bye lol won’t miss this

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by BorderPlayz, Apr 26, 2019.

1. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

dinonugget14
    God
    Yeah so like bye I’m quitting. For good this time, from deleting replies to inactive staff I honestly can’t do this anymore.

Jet is literally the only person who works on the server. “ibasss and I” no , basss does nothing. All he does is sit back and count the money he makes. I’d also like to mention that when it got out that Becto broke Minecrafts EULA, they completely got rid of perks off the website and put it in game. Sad...

I’ll honestly spend time talking about why I quit.

P2W: it’s honestly so obvious that this server is pay 2 win. I don’t think I have to explain. God axes, god sets. Yea yea u get it.

Inactive staff: staff are like never on and u can’t seem to catch hints when an actual good person tries to apply. Maybe consider getting of inactive staff.

I would talk more but I already know you guys are just gonna delete this point.

well bye, won’t miss this.

@Green_Fred good talks btw too bad they got deleted

2. Green_Fred

Green_Fred Banned

Green_Fred
    Invader
    Hopefully if the server changes hopefully you'll come back. Goodbye for now

3. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
  4. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Hi bye Hi bye Hi bye Hi bye Hi bye Hi bye Hi bye Hi bye Hi bye Hi bye Hi bye Hi bye.

PS when is your next intro? I need to think of something that doesn't get me permanently banned from becto.
    If this is legit
    BYE

5. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

dinonugget14
    God
  6. Vindigo

Vindigo Admin

Vindigo
    Admin
    Sorry you feel that way. See you later then.

7. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    are you going to come back, then leave again, then come back, then leave again? Bas does a lot more than what you think, and you will see that in >month

8. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Honestly I'm not for censorship, but I can understand why a lot of your posts would be removed or edited. You want to be taken seriously yet act immature and like a child at the same time. Your actions don't add up to what you want they mostly give you the opposite outcome you want. I know you're not leaving for good, you can't, you're incapable at this point in time. It's just another thread in your rotation of leaving and coming back. Honestly if I continued to make a joke or meme at every intro and outro you make I'll run out, so I'll save it for your thread when you come back.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. pFET

pFET Well-Known Member

pFET
    Veteran
    Gonna miss you bro. You arn't the only one they've neglected or had their posts deleted. Me and Jayman had a lot of that just a little while ago. I don't think Becto is ever going to get fixed, but if it does, I'll come back to it with you.

Best Regards,
    pFET

10. Kewrai

Kewrai Admin

Kewrai
    Admin
    “Inactive staff”
    “Never online”
    I’ve been online myself off and on throughout the week, you’re someone I have not seen.

We try our best, but some of our staff members work full time careers (as we are 20+), which I’m not sure if that’s something you can comprehend. We play Becto and moderate when we can, and when our free time calls for it. It’s impractical to have a staff member online for 12+ hours a day.

I’ve seen a lot of flame against the staff members for inactivity when there’s perhaps 1 staff that’s classified as “inactive”. Please don’t swipe on the entire Becto team as being inactive when they are not. They log on and deal with moderation when they can. Complaining about staff activity does nothing. It benefits no one.

In other news, I’m sorry to see you go.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Ralph12322

Ralph12322 Well-Known Member

Ralph12322
    God
    I feel like most of the people that become staff, just quit after a week idk why this is.
    would like to see staff members playing on the server aswell instead of just only joining when people need them in game.

12. Kewrai

Kewrai Admin

Kewrai
    Admin
    Hi Ralph,

We have had an extreme amount of Staff activity this last week, as the community spoke out and we answered. Fel and myself have been online anywhere between 5 to 8 hours a day of constant moderation. If you do /who, during the times we are online, you will see us. We aren't in /v unless on KIT, attempting to grasp at those Hackers quickly and quietly, unless reported beforehand. As for returning back to the activity issue, the community spoke quite loudly about it, and we noticed how many were displeased about current staff activity. So, Fel and myself have taken initiative to be the first ones to step up to the plate, devoting most of our day to Becto. However, us devoting these extreme hours to Becto can not happen every single day, as we do have a job, a life, outside of Becto. We even so, will try our hardest to ensure that we bring enough moderation actively for the servers.

If you need a staff member, and you see they are online on /who, join their server! We won't bite, ask for assistance! We do our rounds through all of the servers, but as for myself, my rounds can take 30+ minutes on each server so I might not have gotten to your server (whichever you are on at the time). I will keep this in mind as I continue to do my server rounds, and try to keep a heavy presence on the server.

13. MVKay52

MVKay52 Active Member

ImMk
    Raider
    I’ve been working a lot with felicette in the past week whenever someone is hacking on kitpvp.

The staff activity is up a lot, and I can already notice the positive impact on the server.

The only concern that I still have is the capability of the staff team to keep this good work up.

I hope you guys keep it up!!!!!

14. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Mild and felicette, you were already some of the most active staff, the iniative is highly appreciated. The kitpvp server is always getting cleaned up, where in prior months no one was on for extended amounts. I just highly appreciate that their are staff members who care, and are still able to listen to the community.
    For the staff members who read this and get salty at me, I know their is real life stuff, and not everyone can devote 5+ hours a day. I just hope all staff can keep up the positive activity, and slowly regain the trust in the staff team.

15. Showy_Dudy

Showy_Dudy Well-Known Member

Showy_Dudy
    Invader
    Yay another active member gone. Not quite sure how staff think they are doing things right if players are leaving left and right. Later Border I hope I see more content on your youtube channel.

16. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    He's still pretty active in game, he was most likely just upset that his posts were being deleted. Those deletions served as warnings and when he made this thread and continued replying to threads in the manner that he was, he was restricted from the forums for 30 days. He'll hopefully be back after the ban's up.

Edit: added "deletions" for clarity.

17. Dreamwreath_

Dreamwreath_ Well-Known Member

DreamingOfTrees
    God
    He only gets on when there's something happening or when he's asked to. He isn't nearly as active as he was before he quit.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  18. 10scorpion19

10scorpion19 Well-Known Member

10scorpion19
    God
    Dang, so much hate towards the staff. Be happy kids that they try to put their time into it when they already have things better to do. Being rude to the staff isn't going to get them to "be more active" as you people say.

19. PinkUniicorn

PinkUniicorn Member

PinkUniiCorn_
    Invader
    idk if this is the right place to post smth like this.. especially because it just sounds like u are mad. But staff is there asap, but they also have a real life :-D but hey, I think we all know that Becto needs an Update, and maybe u'll change your opinion again when that's fixed :)