BWiXXT

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by BWiXXT, May 8, 2019.

1. guthixUll

guthixUll Well-Known Member

Lord_Guthix
    God
    Hey there BWiXXt, before you posted your application i have seen you dedicating some time on the forums getting to know your way around and putting out your opinion & suggestions.

In my opinion your application is strong and well written. Some people say that knowing in game stuff isn't important but I have to contradict that, being a helper is to be helpful within game / forums & discord whether it enforce the rules and punish people who do not follow to even helping players with commands or learning new stuff within the game itself. So again, in my opinion that's a plus if anything. I do agree that you should express a little more what you are capable of as a potential staff member for Becto.

Showing yourself in a positive way is key if you want good feedback on your application I have just started to see you pop up now which is good and if it continues to be consistent I'd definitely give you a +1 which I think I'm going to do :)!

Keep up the goodwork, stay active, keep the forums optimistic & encouraging and I could see you grow as a staff member on this server!

+1

- Guthix

2. BWiXXT

BWiXXT Member

BWiXXT
    God
    Thank you for your time and support! :-D I will definitely keep up the good work, thanks! :)

3. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    Raider
    neutral for now,m would like to see some more reponses roll in on this

4. Lurf

Lurf Helper

LOAFTHELOAF
    Helper
    I'm going to go neutral for now, I'd also like to see some more responses and would consider a +1 when/if discord and forums activity is increased.

5. Mildsawss

Mildsawss Admin

MildSawss
    Admin
    Application looks GREAT!

Moving to Pending,
    expect to hear from us VERY soon!​

6. Mildsawss

Mildsawss Admin

MildSawss
    Admin
    Your pending stage is up...

I will be moving this to declined.
    I have substantial proof that you can not properly handle confrontation, and based on this evidence, you acted quite toxic as well. I hope you take the next two months to learn the community by going to the different servers, being active on Discord, and learn to keep a steady head when dealing with confrontational issues.

Staff must know how to remain calm, and collected at all times.
    They must also know how to accept blame when it is their own fault, and based on this evidence I have against you, I do not believe you know how to do this.

Please re-apply in 2 months time.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Great Post Great Post x 1
    • List