BWiXXT

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by BWiXXT, May 8, 2019.

1. BWiXXT

BWiXXT Member

BWiXXT
    God
    Hello,

My name is Brendan or better known as BWiXXT. Some may also know me as Wix.

How long have you been playing on Becto.net:

I have been playing on Becto.net since October 2018. I've played Minecraft since the end of 1.7.3 beta. I have taken a break in 2015 until summer 2018, but have been very much active eversince.

How often are you online for:

I play on Becto.net between 4-8 hours every day, in the weekend and on the weekdays. I am also active on Discord: Harmless #7840

What game modes are you most active on:

I mainly play Skyblock, although I have played on Factions and KitPVP for a while. Skyblock is my goto place, because there is always something to do and the people on there are very friendly.

Why are you right for the job and how can you contribute to the team:

I have been helping out a lot of players when they first joined. Showing them around, teaching them the commands, helping them getting started with their islands, and so on. I have been on Becto.net for a while and so am I pretty familiar with everything and everyone. I am very familiar with being a staff member, because I have been Admin, Head Admin, Co-Owner on several servers. Two of those are Boholm Craft and Nacho Craft, which have unfortunately shut down. I've always kept myself to the rules of the server and reported players that didn't. I always try to be good with everybody, regular players or staff. Because of my experience with being a staff member I'm also very familiar with a lot of plugins and commands Becto.net has running on it. For example the Chest-Shop plugin, back on Nacho Craft I put this plugin into the server, because the owner didn't know how to. My English is very good and I am from the Netherlands, so Dutch is my main language. Also I used to build spawns for new servers, and am very nifty with Redstone.

Have you ever been banned or muted:

No, never.

Tell us a little bit about yourself:

My name is Brendan and I am 22 years of age. I live in the Netherlands. At the moment I do not work or study, so I have a lot of free time. I am a friendly and open person and always help people out. No matter my own situation. I used to do a study in the ICT for Programmer, but had to quit that study due to circumstances. I have played Minecraft for a long time, so I know a lot about the game and how everything works. I really like playing the game because it's so peaceful and you can really express yourself.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application form, and I hope I informed you enough. If more information needs to be provided, let me know! :-D

~Brendan
    BWiXXT.png

2. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    I like your app and would give you a +1, but I have concerns about your Forums and Discord activity (the Becto Discord server) as well as a question I asked on Pink's app.

I'd like to see you get your Forums and Discord activity up in addition to an answer to the following question.

You and PinkUniiCorn_ share an IP, why didn't you mention this in your application? As I mentioned on her app, if only one of you were to get accepted, there may be an issue with having the account with Helper accessible to both people.

3. BWiXXT

BWiXXT Member

BWiXXT
    God
    I wasn't aware that the staff on Becto.net were able to see IP addresses of the posts on the Forums! I am PinkUniiCorn_'s boyfriend, and I am with her at the moment. We both keep our passwords to ourselves, if that is what you meant.

I wasn't aware that there was so much going on on the Forums, so I have to apologize for that! :-D
    I wanted to join the Becto.net Discord the moment I heard there was one, but I could never find one until just now. I joined, and I will surely keep my activity up!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    We can't, I was just double checking that you guys didn't have any restrictions and you two were on the same alt list. Thanks for clearing this up!

Once I can see you're dedicated to getting your activity up I may change my vote to +1.

5. MrKittle

MrKittle Well-Known Member

Lord_Coffee
    God
    Based on your application solely, as I dont have any experience with you personally, appart from seeing you online on Skyblock, Id say it's +1 from me , but definitely work on the forums activity.

6. BWiXXT

BWiXXT Member

BWiXXT
    God
    Ohw, okay. :-D

In that case, you're welcome! :)

7. BWiXXT

BWiXXT Member

BWiXXT
    God
    Alright, will do! Thanks in advance! :-D

8. BWiXXT

BWiXXT Member

BWiXXT
    God
    Thanks for your support! Will work on that for sure! :-D

9. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    There isnt, but a staff member should be involved in the community. Helpers dont have any responsibilities on the forums, but if you ever get promoted to mod, you should already know your way around the forums.

10. BWiXXT

BWiXXT Member

BWiXXT
    God
    Thanks for your reply. I have been active on various other forums, like Neoseeker for example. But those were not Minecraft related. I do know how to get around forums in general, though. :)

11. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    I don’t mean to judge your PvP skills or anything, but I have a hard time believing that your kills and deaths represent a “while” of playtime on PvP servers...

12. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Great player, but as in Unicorns app, get discord and forums activity up, and it a for sure +1.

13. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    You should talk more about your abilities, and things that apply to being helping. Building and knowing redstone have nothing to do with being a Helper. Same with you talking about your languages, not the right spot to say something like that. Also, adding a plugin into a server isn't hard and doesnt apply to being a helper.

14. Ralph12322

Ralph12322 Well-Known Member

Ralph12322
    God
    Ive never seen you online on factions tho and yes we have same timezones ...
    So I can't tell if you know alot about factions or not. So try to get some play time on factions too.
    however, I don't play any other gamemodes but I assume you play the other gamemodes alot and becto could use some active staff with EU timezones so I will still give you the +1

good lucky with your app!

15. BWiXXT

BWiXXT Member

BWiXXT
    God
    You are right. I haven't been so much on KitPVP, but I sure have been there for a while! Although I don't play it much, I used to wander around the map and try to explore it all. I played a lot of other PVP related game modes back in the day, but I got a bit rusty in it and kinda gave up on it. Would love to 1v1 sometime though! :-D

16. BWiXXT

BWiXXT Member

BWiXXT
    God
    I am always trying to be as friendly as possible to everyone. I can help new players get around, help players with issues related to the server and resolve issues among players. Trying to keep it fun for everybody! :)

I told about my languages, because then I can help people in both English and Dutch, if needed. That's why I mentioned it. :-D

Adding plugins was way harder back in the 2013 days, though. :)

17. BWiXXT

BWiXXT Member

BWiXXT
    God
    I played Factions in Season 5, maybe that's why. And I still wasn't as much there as I am on Skyblock. Although I have been there daily for a couple of weeks! :-D

Thank you for taking your time to read my application and thanks for your support! :)

18. Vindigo

Vindigo Mod

Vindigo
    Mod
    Your discord and forums activity is a bit too low right now and you should branch out to other servers. It's a -1 for now but if you follow the advice given on your application I might change it to a +1. Good luck!

19. BWiXXT

BWiXXT Member

BWiXXT
    God
    I will, already trying to post more on forums! Thank you for your time and advice! :-D

20. BWiXXT

BWiXXT Member

BWiXXT
    God
    I'd like to add something to my reply to you. I used to play pretty much only Factions back in the day. I played on a server, Nacho Craft, where I also have been staff, but before I was staff, I played so much there. I had the biggest Faction on the server and nobody could claim any land anymore because everywhere there were Factions, my Faction came, raided the place, and claimed it as our own. A lot of people left because of that. (Oops.) Then the owner talked with me that this wasn't fair to other players. (The Faction was called United and started on an island in the middle of the sea. With the Faction description being "We are United!" Just in case you were wondering.) Then the owner offered me a Trial-Mod position on the server in exchange that I disbanded my Faction. I told all the members about it, they were sad, but very proud. And so I disbanded the Faction and got my Trial-Mod position. I went back months later to where my Faction used to be, because a player found it, and it was completely raided and destroyed. But you could still see that it was my Faction, and the little island was still there. Ended up growing to Co-Owner of the server. This was my first ever staff experience, and I got many other staff positions on different servers after this one closed down after 1.5 years. It was a great experience, and I would love to do it again. :)