• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Building Competition Winners

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    Reactions

The winners of the Fantasy building competition have been selected! Please watch the video to find out who won:

All winners have received their prizes in-game, and entered plots have been reopened.

Dartino20

Admin
    Reactions
    Congratulations to all the winners! They all looked amazing!

Also, great work on the video Bas!

Last edited:

ib_building

Reactions
    Wow... nice to see the talent on becto!! # 5 was my favorite.. jk so amazing to see the builds I look forward to the next one.. so much fun! I saw so many others that were worthy. Hard to know what the judges are looking for, so you kinda just gotta go for it..

See ya next time

IB

PlsUnbanSwat

Banned
    I don't know what you drunk/smoked bas:grin:, or who rated it. Skittlezwashere has cleary the best, colorful, happiness, good balancced. Second is Lord_coffee, 3 is shinrowlett, 4. IB-building, 5. pepsibabe.

Last edited:

Peep

Reactions
    I don't know what you drunk/smoked bas:grin:, or who rated it. Skittlezwashere has cleary the best, colorful, happiness, good balancced. Second is Lord_coffee, 3 is shinrowlett, 4. IB-building, 5. pepsibabe.
    I know you won't read this unless you bypass again, but for whoever agrees with him; The builds aren't judged just off of what build is the most colourful, and happiest. Its based off of creativity, uniqueness, pallet, how well it fits the theme, skills used, and execution. The placings were almost unanimous. All the builds we amazing, and it wasn't an easy decision.

Cibr

Reactions
    Gg to all the build competition winners, just know that I envy you, Iv been playing Mc since 2011 and can’t build for myself. I don’t know how y’all build this kinda stuff
    I’m impressed with this competition builds.

WebPlayz

Reactions
    GG to all the winners! I tried, But I ended up failing :( Also, RIP Months to late :(

GingieMC

Reactions
    Hold on a moment, how come peepsibabe is allowed to enter a build even though she/he is a judge and builder? Congrats to all the winners btw