Factions Buff Envoys

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Dreamwreath_, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:36 PM.

1. Dreamwreath_

Dreamwreath_ Well-Known Member

OnlyInDreams
    God
    With the recent changes to envoys, good armor and weapons are much harder to obtain than the previous season, resulting in protection 7 & sharpness 7 only being obtainable through the store (Or the auction house, but people rarely sell protection and sharpness 7).

Envoys need to be buffed, so that they're worth collecting. Right now all they have to offer is protection 4 armor, common, uncommon, and rare keys, low amounts of money, and sharpness 4 weapons. Although this may be useful while starting out, it's still very difficult to get good gear later on.

Since Epic crate keys are rather hard to acquire, and since it's really hard to survive without good armor while fighting Bucky, increasing the protection and sharpness levels for envoy armor and weapons might help solve this problem.

This would have to be balanced correctly though, or it would be too easy to get gear.

I think that a 5% chance for protection 6, and a 2% chance to get protection 7 would be good.

Thank you for reading and let me know what you think in the replies.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Grand

Grand Member

grandkids12345
    God
    Agreed. Making Prot/Sharp 6 and 7 achievable without having to pay real money would be great.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  3. Juleah

Juleah Well-Known Member

xJuleah
    God
    +1, like this idea. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Toothy

Toothy Well-Known Member

Toothless15_
    VIP
    It may be a great idea or maybe like 1 in 2 envoys or idk contain something rare . Like Pro VI stuff

5. Dreamwreath_

OnlyInDreams
    God
    1 in 2 envoys would be way too common.

6. Grand

Grand Member

grandkids12345
    God
    Yup. My idea was having Envoy gear be Sharp 6, and Envoy II gear that is p7. (Both would be rare)

7. Rievous

Rievous Well-Known Member

KINGRIEVOUS
    God

Nobody stores armor in bases anymore. Everything goes into player vaults and /echest.

Only current way to get armor is to P2W for it and that's horrible.

Changes need to be made Immediately.

Factions is in need of immediate and upmost attention, because it's the most popular aspect of Becto.

"Also, I disagree with prot 6/7." So you support the P2W Prot 7 in stores only? Sad.

Prot 6/7 in Envoys would completely balance things out, plus it would actually encourage people to go out and fight for envoys.

Common and uncommon are completely useless, and if you ask me they should be removed entirely. Replace everything with Rare and Epic.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  8. WebPlayz

WebPlayz Active Member

WebPlayz
    God
    Changed my Mind, Factions is in need of attention if possible by Staff, I get it, You guys really like factions, Thats fine.

#8 WebPlayz, Dec 4, 2019 at 6:14 AM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2019 at 7:56 AM
  9. Dreamwreath_

OnlyInDreams
    God

"Also, Factions needs time to settle in, As soon as everyone has too many god stuff to fit in their /pv or /echest they will start storing in base's." This season is going to be short (3 months total), no one is going to have enough time to get that much gear.

"And "Only current way to get armor is P2W" I think by that you mean Prot 7. Well, We can't stop it, iBasss needs the money here to update Snapcraft. If you don't want it to be P2W, Make a suggestion." I'm pretty sure that Maarten is the owner of Snapcraft, not Bas. (Also, I know that your reply wasn't directed at me, but one of the reasons why I made this post is because of the p2w)

10. WebPlayz

WebPlayz Active Member

WebPlayz
    God
    Becto is the alt server of Snapcraft, Maarten and iBasss are friends.

#10 WebPlayz, Dec 4, 2019 at 6:42 AM
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2019 at 6:48 AM
  11. Dreamwreath_

OnlyInDreams
    God
    Becto is the sister server of Snapcraft, and Maarten and iBasss are two different people.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. Toothy

Toothy Well-Known Member

Toothless15_
    VIP
    1 in 4 ? 8 idk
    Just something like that

13. Dreamwreath_

OnlyInDreams
    God
    I get what you're saying, but I already suggested something like that "I think that a 5% chance for protection 6, and a 2% chance to get protection 7 would be good."

14. Toothy

Toothy Well-Known Member

Toothless15_
    VIP
    Yeah that would be great too

15. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    I was thinking of adding an Epic Envoy which holds some protection 7 and sharpness 7 items. But it would be very rare.

16. bryceinian

bryceinian Active Member

carson31
    VIP
  17. Dreamwreath_

OnlyInDreams
    God
    Could you keep the current rarity of rare envoys and add protection and sharpness 6?

18. Grand

Grand Member

grandkids12345
    God
    That sounds great. Really hope this actually gets implemented.

19. Rievous

Rievous Well-Known Member

KINGRIEVOUS
    God
    The better the loot the more reason players have to log on and play to fight for it.

20. Dreamwreath_

OnlyInDreams
    God
    It's currently impossible to get sharp 7 without paying real money, and no it won't, not everyone is going to be getting protection 6/7 or sharpness 6/7 from envoys because it would be rare. Most people will probably buy it off of the auction house.