• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • BRUWU ON TOP

Hakman

SIMPFORNOAH
    SIMPFORNOAH
    GOD
    Reactions
    Okay, considering what people were saying about this, I thought it was actually something worth watching. You are a literal clown.
    This is a video with a fight from half a year ago, where you 1v1d me
    You slowed me through the pot several times during that fight, making it impossible to fight back effectively (Which is impossible, still waiting on that explanation). Second, I got armor glitched TWICE during that fight, and you could easily see that. Third, you cut out literally every part of the fight that entailed me beating your ***. Fourth, I was on 1.12, which caught me several times when I tried to block hit.

If that's not bad enough, THEN you show me getting 3v1d, and you guys taking heavy damage.

Honestly, I thought Brum's disgusting propaganda would be at least well thought out, or at least prove a point. This proved nothing but the fact that Brum is so scared of me that they dig for half-year old fights in which I was unfairly beaten to "prove" I'm bad.
    Always find an excuse to bring either Brum or Faleh into everything don't u lmao just get us out of your mouths because honestly we don't care lol. You literally raided a terrible base when no one was on and you are getting so gassed just chill before I get kabr1. We are still winning the season. Sit down.

PingHit

IPINGHIT
    IPINGHIT
    GOD
    Reactions
    Okay, considering what people were saying about this, I thought it was actually something worth watching. You are a literal clown.
    This is a video with a fight from half a year ago, where you 1v1d me
    You slowed me through the pot several times during that fight, making it impossible to fight back effectively (Which is impossible, still waiting on that explanation). Second, I got armor glitched TWICE during that fight, and you could easily see that. Third, you cut out literally every part of the fight that entailed me beating your ***. Fourth, I was on 1.12, which caught me several times when I tried to block hit.

If that's not bad enough, THEN you show me getting 3v1d, and you guys taking heavy damage.

Honestly, I thought Brum's disgusting propaganda would be at least well thought out, or at least prove a point. This proved nothing but the fact that Brum is so scared of me that they dig for half-year old fights in which I was unfairly beaten to "prove" I'm bad.
    Excuses and don’t talk about 3v1s when u 10v1 Vupt. Remove your dislike and sit down nerd.