• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • BRUWU ON TOP

Socks

kidwiththesocks
    kidwiththesocks
    INVADER
    Reactions
    Also, Xssault keeps spamming this ss as if it means something. Observe the date. This message was sent over 4 months ago, and back then, it was true because of mcmmo differences. At this point, though, I doubt any of those could beat any decent player in Void.
    send us the link of vid you recorded its not that hard

Hakman

SIMPFORNOAH
    SIMPFORNOAH
    GOD
    Reactions
    It's strange, cause my chat glitched out completely, so you could see me attempting to chat lmao
    Bro no one is downloading that lmfao that could be anything, just upload it to yt it takes like 10 seconds instead of setting up a whole mediafire download u weirdo

Last edited by a moderator:

7fishy7

Reactions
    Nah its probs a video of him beating up his alt that doesnt move. To prove he can win 1v1's.

iRirdan

Reactions
    You literally asked for the video. I uploaded it to Mediafire, per Xssault's constant begging.

DietherisCool

Reactions
    Bro we expected a vid you can EASILY upload on yt, not some virus you want us to get.

iRirdan

Reactions
    Okay, considering what people were saying about this, I thought it was actually something worth watching. You are a literal clown.
    This is a video with a fight from half a year ago, where you 1v1d me
    You slowed me through the pot several times during that fight, making it impossible to fight back effectively (Which is impossible, still waiting on that explanation). Second, I got armor glitched TWICE during that fight, and you could easily see that. Third, you cut out literally every part of the fight that entailed me beating your ***. Fourth, I was on 1.12, which caught me several times when I tried to block hit.

If that's not bad enough, THEN you show me getting 3v1d, and you guys taking heavy damage.

Honestly, I thought Brum's disgusting propaganda would be at least well thought out, or at least prove a point. This proved nothing but the fact that Brum is so scared of me that they dig for half-year old fights in which I was unfairly beaten to "prove" I'm bad.