• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • BRUWU ON TOP

Aadi

FishVish
    FishVish
    GOD
    Reactions
    I would like to announce that the gang BRUWU on prison is the best gang as we 5v8 the gang void and won. All those haters will relply with saying y’all only fought bots but no. We fought there bests players of their gang which are tomaat,iridan,ivoryflac,akosuta, and some new guy that joined them. I am not saying they are good but I’m saying they are the best in their gang (THEY ALL STILL DOGWATER AND DODO LOL).A message to void is don’t call us bad ever when you can’t win ganks and also a message to iridan you call yourself the bestpvper off prison but watch the video linked below watch the ending :) see how bad u lost to aveel.

Xssault recorded the fight so watch it

iRirdan

Reactions
    Funny you mentioned that fight. I recorded it as well, and things did not happen as you claim. The fight was between Aveel, Xssault, Dr_BooSa, You, DeluxeMobb, and Realyl, vs me, tomat, akosuta, urfault, and RemkoSp, making it a 6v5. Even still, most of our members had 3-4 sets total, when every one of the people on your side had 6-7. Despite this fact, you guys got your asses handed to you, and only can claim to have won because of your sheer numbers, mcmmo, and sets.
    Bruwu is nothing but a manifestation of your desire to prove me wrong, but you continue to fail.

Aveel

Reactions
    Funny you mentioned that fight. I recorded it as well, and things did not happen as you claim. The fight was between Aveel, Xssault, Dr_BooSa, You, DeluxeMobb, and Realyl, vs me, tomat, akosuta, urfault, and RemkoSp, making it a 6v5. Even still, most of our members had 3-4 sets total, when every one of the people on your side had 6-7. Despite this fact, you guys got your asses handed to you, and only can claim to have won because of your sheer numbers, mcmmo, and sets.
    Bruwu is nothing but a manifestation of your desire to prove me wrong, but you continue to fail.
    Then upload the fight if you recorded it.

RemkoSp

YaniekSp
    YaniekSp
    PLUS
    Reactions
    I would like to announce that the gang BRUWU on prison is the best gang as we 5v8 the gang void and won. All those haters will relply with saying y’all only fought bots but no. We fought there bests players of their gang which are tomaat,iridan,ivoryflac,akosuta, and some new guy that joined them. I am not saying they are good but I’m saying they are the best in their gang (THEY ALL STILL DOGWATER AND DODO LOL).A message to void is don’t call us bad ever when you can’t win ganks and also a message to iridan you call yourself the bestpvper off prison but watch the video linked below watch the ending :) see how bad u lost to aveel.

Lmao. We smacked your asses yesterday. Buuze, stefan and reallyr wasted 12 sets each xD

thomas stevens

GillyBoy11
    GillyBoy11
    Reactions

Funny how you claim that ur gang is already ruling prison while VOID is still getting biggest amount of KOTHs, it does not depend about 1 fight its a fight until 1 gang gives up and tbh i dont rly care about being the best.

Aadi

FishVish
    FishVish
    GOD
    Reactions
    Funny how you claim that ur gang is already ruling prison while VOID is still getting biggest amount of KOTHs, it does not depend about 1 fight its a fight until 1 gang gives up and tbh i dont rly care about being the best.
    LOL YOU ARE MAD and plus we don’t even need koth the loot is dodo

PingHit

IPINGHIT
    IPINGHIT
    GOD
    Reactions
    how U talking about running a broken gamemode smh

Hakman

SIMPFORNOAH
    SIMPFORNOAH
    GOD
    Reactions
    Dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead

iRirdan

Reactions
    LOL YOU ARE MAD and plus we don’t even need koth the loot is dodo
    Spamming "LOL YOU ARE MAD" won't make you good. I'm not sure why you think so, but all it does is make you look dumber than you already are.

iRirdan

Reactions
    Also, Xssault keeps spamming this ss as if it means something. Observe the date. This message was sent over 4 months ago, and back then, it was true because of mcmmo differences. At this point, though, I doubt any of those could beat any decent player in Void.

Attachments

PingHit

IPINGHIT
    IPINGHIT
    GOD
    Reactions
    Also, Xssault keeps spamming this ss as if it means something. Observe the date. This message was sent over 4 months ago, and back then, it was true because of mcmmo differences. At this point, though, I doubt any of those could beat any decent player in Void.
    any Decent player in void HMU

Hakman

SIMPFORNOAH
    SIMPFORNOAH
    GOD
    Reactions
    I’m making this account to simply state that aveel best ww u can’t beat him L ez. Also Xssault is rice water lol. And dr Boosa is pretty epic too
    Dear @Bas
    As a representative of EPICO and a fellow aleksi I would like to propose the idea of doing an unban all so all of the EPICO can come back and run kit again.

Thanks for reading, EPICO Noiana

Aveel

Reactions
    mcmmo doesn't do much in pvp. and there is another problem. void doesn't have any decent players :)

valdemarian

valdemarian
    valdemarian
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    I have no vested interest in the conflict but do wish swift death upon all void member with resounding conviction. As you were.

Eggsault

Reactions
    +1 on the part of aveel best ww (german nazi man!) but about the rice water its a -1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REASONS: CIBR TRASH HES SOGGY RICE WATER **** LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 50 POTTED ON MMC @Cibr TRASH

Hakman

SIMPFORNOAH
    SIMPFORNOAH
    GOD
    Reactions
    +1 on the part of aveel best ww (german nazi man!) but about the rice water its a -1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REASONS: CIBR TRASH HES SOGGY RICE WATER **** LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 50 POTTED ON MMC @Cibr TRASH
    🤡