brini2001

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by brini2001, Jul 21, 2018.

1. brini2001

brini2001 Active Member

brini2001
    My name is Sabrina and my username in minecraft is brini2001.
    I've been on the server for a couple years, I'm pretty sure I joined it the summer of 2016. I've been most active during the summers, having over a week of continuous game-play! As I said, I'm most active during the summers and will be on for at least a few hours if I log on to the server. I have played in most game modes on the server, but definitely favor SkyBlock. I do remember playing creative and KitPVP a lot, but not as much as SkyBlock.
    I think that I could help make the server a better place, keeping people from causing trouble. I think that I would definitely work better as a helper/mod than a builder. Anyways, I've got a lot of time on my hands and love minecraft and this server so I think I could help out in a positive way.
    I'm almost 100% sure I've never been banned or muted. I don't recall ever causing trouble on this server.
    Lastly, a little bit about me: I'm a 16 year old girl, I live in the USA. I am going to go into my junior year of high school which I am excited about because I am going to take Algebra 2!! (I love math). I do online school so I will be able to be more active than those who do regular school since my online school is like a "do it at your own time" school. That's all I really have to say, also I'm on discord and use it daily.

2. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    I'm going to be honest this lacks a lot of detail. The way it's put together makes it appear as though you've put little effort in which it appears to be the case. Besides having a lot of time to play what do you believe makes you qualified to be staff? There's really no real information in this application that makes it seems like you're fit for staff. If anything this is more suited to be in the Introduction section of the forums as this honestly is so much closer to an introduction than it is a staff application, there is literally more information about yourself and your likes than there is about any useful information that would be helpful to determine if you are staff material. All in all -1 from me.

3. brini2001

brini2001 Active Member

brini2001
    I didn't realize that it lacked so much detail. It seems that I should expand on what I had wrote on my application using your feedback, so here it is: Besides having a lot of time to play, I like being helpful and taking the role of a leader. I have found myself often helping out other players on the server and because of this desire to help I realized that I wanted to look into being a server staff member. I can also say that I'm an experienced minecraft player, as I have played ever since the first year or so that it was released. So I'm definitely not someone who just joined minecraft only a little while ago or anything like that. (I'm not saying that people who just joined minecraft aren't 'less qualified' but that I do have a lot of experience) My desire to take a leadership role is also something that I think could also help me be more qualified. Ever since I was a little kid I've always wanted to be a teacher and to help people learn and become better people. I try to always be as respectful, helpful, and honest which are most certainly leadership skills. Also, I am fluent in English as it is my first language, and I always try to write with the best grammar and spelling possible in settings where I should be doing so.

Anyways, thank you so much for your feedback. I like being able to have ways to improve. :)

4. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Yo
    You dont really get to make a retry within 2 months. Lack of detail on the original -1

5. brini2001

brini2001 Active Member

brini2001
    Oh I wasn't aware that you couldn't add on if someone gives you feedback.

6. Davis Gu

Davis Gu Active Member

VulpinNoctem
    Veteran
    A week's playtime over the course of two years seems a bit low. Is there any explanation for that? Perhaps, would you start playing more in the future, if so, why? (btw you are perfectly free to respond to people's feedback)

As current conditions stand, I'm staying neutral!

7. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Well-Known Member

Peepsibabe
    Veteran
    I find it hard to love math

8. brini2001

brini2001 Active Member

brini2001
    Thank you for asking questions, they are always very much appreciated! :)
    To answer your question: I see what you mean. Of course I can't spend an enormous amount of time playing minecraft, but I try to spend as much time as possible. As I have mentioned in my original post, I'm in high school, so I've already got a lot of school work to do. Along with schoolwork, I have friends and I'm a competitive dancer as well. So my play time is low for the amount of time I've been on the server simply because I have real life commitments too. I don't want to make myself seem like I just have excuses for everything, but I think that living a healthy lifestyle should be my number one priority and that being on this server should come after that during my free time. In the future, I will try to be more active on this server, but still having a nice/healthy balance off of the computer.

9. Flavourful

Flavourful Well-Known Member

flav0urful
    God
    i feel like your application itself lacks depth, but your feedback fills in some of the holes of your application. for now, i'll remain neutral.

10. Xeodis

Xeodis Active Member

Xeodis
    God
    I agree with the previous replies I'm staying neutral.

11. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    Your application looks decent, but I feel like you could improve your application and give more information about yourself. Give it another try in a few weeks and make your application stand our more.