• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Bring Back Old Prison

Vull

Reactions
    Majority of the prison players on Becto have said they like the old prison map, pvp style, axes, and shop and that the new prison's pvp is too inconsistent. It is inconsistent because if you have p4 armor and up you don't take any damage but in old prison you could take a lot of damage depending on your gear. Additionally in the old prison shop you could buy your sets whilst here you have to either take a huge amount of time enchanting books or get a 2% chance villager spawner.

Aveel

Reactions
    Majority of the prison players on Becto have said they like the old prison map, pvp style, axes, and shop and that the new prison's pvp is too inconsistent. It is inconsistent because if you have p4 armor and up you don't take any damage but in old prison you could take a lot of damage depending on your gear. Additionally in the old prison shop you could buy your sets whilst here you have to either take a huge amount of time enchanting books or get a 2% chance villager spawner.
    I agree +1

iRirdan

Reactions
    I just want them to fix unbreaking above 3 and add /g ally again

PingHit

IPINGHIT
    IPINGHIT
    GOD
    Reactions
    Yes I liked when you took damage 🙏

7fishy7

Reactions
    That comment was so dumb that I'll elect to ignore it.
    but you replied to it o.o

But back to the actual reason this thread is here, yeah I kinda agree old prison was quite better. I'd like to see something added back to /shop so that people dont have to pray for a p4 and unb3 villagers from villager spawners. Maybe add villager spawn eggs for a dumb amount of money. or the books like old prison had. Not saying switch the maps or anything, just update the shop in prison to be better.

PingHit

IPINGHIT
    IPINGHIT
    GOD
    Reactions
    but you replied to it o.o

But back to the actual reason this thread is here, yeah I kinda agree old prison was quite better. I'd like to see something added back to /shop so that people dont have to pray for a p4 and unb3 villagers from villager spawners. Maybe add villager spawn eggs for a dumb amount of money. or the books like old prison had. Not saying switch the maps or anything, just update the shop in prison to be better.
    tbh I liked the old maps not the new ones with these dumb ladders

7fishy7

Reactions
    tbh I liked the old maps not the new ones with these dumb ladders
    yeah but you could get out pvp quite easily on old prison pvp. I agree the ladders are quite dumb. But not sure howd you make it so ppl cant get out so easily, but also so its not impossible to get out.