Click to Copy IP
  • BREAKING: The Alliance of Becto ends the War:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rievous

Reactions
    BREAKING: This is KINGRIEVOUS, with the RIEVOUS REPORT:

We have Breaking news this evening:

The war on Factions, which has raged from 2020, to 2021 tearing the map apart, has come to a decisive end.

In a shocking display of events, the faction of Pay2win lead by Yaqoob9999 has brought a swift and decisive end to the conflict against the faction of Brum.

(EDITORIAL:
    I previously wrote that Brums Ftop was 5 Million, when indeed it was 12.5 Million, my apologies. )

This has been KINGRIEVOUS, with the RIEVOUS REPORT, wishing you all my friends, a good day.

Hakman

SIMPFORNOAH
    SIMPFORNOAH
    GOD
    Reactions
    Sad that the only time you can actually get into the base is when no one is on from 3am - 6am because we actually have lives. Atleast we placed our spawners unlike everyone else who is too scared to place what they have.

Toothiie

Toothiie
    Toothiie
    GOD
    Reactions
    Sad that the only time you can actually get into the base is when no one is on from 3am - 6am because we actually have lives. Atleast we placed our spawners unlike everyone else who is too scared to place what they have.
    I deleted your 2nd post, please make sure to remain respectful or you will be banned on the forums.
    Let's keep this post as an in-game topic discussion and do not start attacking individuals.

Thank you for understanding.
    Toothie

Hakman

SIMPFORNOAH
    SIMPFORNOAH
    GOD
    Reactions
    I deleted your 2nd post, please make sure to remain respectful or you will be banned on the forums.
    Let's keep this post as an in-game topic discussion and do not start attacking individuals.

Thank you for understanding.
    Toothie
    You gotta admit tho that meme was not only the truth but quality

DietherisCool

Reactions
    Wow it took them that long to raid? Dang..Kinda sucks knowing pay2win is scared to place spawners bcs they know they would take a bigger L.
    Just thought i'd add that it takes a whole alliance to offline raid brum, even if the whole server was against us. Aslong as we're online, you guys would not stand one single chance.

Shaymin-Sky

Reactions
    Hello there Mad'am, I'd like to greatly express in my honor that this crusty information you got is false. NestleQuikCrunch, you are trying to deviate from the fact that your faction got raided and instead you express our faults in a successful raid. May I state that the reason we don't need to place spawners is because you give us free books? : ) Also, the fact that you guys were offline shouldn't change the fact that your base was supposedly 'unraidable' where dat same energy at bru? Let me add another fact in. We didn't have an whole 'alliance' online and I find the number of people needed to raid your base irrelevant because of how easy it was. It's funny how you state that your faction members were offline because I recall them being online, though I figure they might as well have been offline because they couldn't do anything. So much for having crustn and rustn faction members, try adding some vinegar. Now that's a bru momento...

Hakman

SIMPFORNOAH
    SIMPFORNOAH
    GOD
    Reactions
    Hello there Mad'am, I'd like to greatly express in my honor that this crusty information you got is false. NestleQuikCrunch, you are trying to deviate from the fact that your faction got raided and instead you express our faults in a successful raid. May I state that the reason we don't need to place spawners is because you give us free books? : ) Also, the fact that you guys were offline shouldn't change the fact that your base was supposedly 'unraidable' where dat same energy at bru? Let me add another fact in. We didn't have an whole 'alliance' online and I find the number of people needed to raid your base irrelevant because of how easy it was. It's funny how you state that your faction members were offline because I recall them being online, though I figure they might as well have been offline because they couldn't do anything. So much for having crustn and rustn faction members, try adding some vinegar. Now that's a bru momento...
    First of all, shut up lol no one asked. Secondly, no one said the base was unraidable except for you and youre alliance, it was actually a terrible base that should have been breached on day 2 of the season and i honestly dont know how it took yall 3hrs for that raid lmao ur worse than i thought. Thirdly, only one person was on and that was after the base was breached not to mention the fact that he got banned right when he was about to drop wunder. You are clowns for getting so gassed about raiding a dead base but you are too scared to place any spawners yet alone make a base for us to split in 2. Sit down and stop talking if all you do is fold, its not like you are winning this season despite you dropping 4 bags on the serv 🀑

Socks

kidwiththesocks
    kidwiththesocks
    INVADER
    Reactions
    BREAKING: This is KINGRIEVOUS, with the RIEVOUS REPORT:

We have Breaking news this evening:

The war on Factions, which has raged from 2020, to 2021 tearing the map apart, has come to a decisive end.

In a shocking display of events, the faction of Pay2win lead by Yaqoob9999 has brought a swift and decisive end to the conflict against the faction of Brum.

(EDITORIAL:
    I previously wrote that Brums Ftop was 5 Million, when indeed it was 12.5 Million, my apologies. )

This has been KINGRIEVOUS, with the RIEVOUS REPORT, wishing you all my friends, a good day.
    131d740eb7b39e0c1d7ac81f654e0cbc.png
    This u?

Status
    Not open for further replies.