Block desyncing

Discussion in 'Handled issues' started by Jah, May 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jah

Jah Member

I am mining with an efficiency VI pick and the stone blocks keep desyncing and causing me to get stuck. I have 28ms ping and the tps is 20

2. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    look at me frick on me

3. Jah

Jah Member

if this is due to not having a rank or an anticheat plugin, that is stupid, it is a prison server and you should be able to mine fast if you allow people to get efficiency enchants higher than 5. either way it doesnt matter to me cuz this server is garbo

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    Spotlight moonlight

5. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    This isn't because of not having a rank or an anticheat plugin. This happens time to time when you mine too fast, usually when using the mcmmo ability for the pickaxe will cause this to happen. If you want to fix the glitched block that is desynced just place a block where the problem is and it will cause the desynced block to show itself for you.

6. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Super Breaker causes this. As Bloop said, it is from a McMMO ability in mining that allows you to have a longer break time the higher your mining skill is.

Relogging will fix the issue, or do as I do and know when your breaker ends to time it correctly to stop right before it stops(or a few seconds before).

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.