Black Friday Sale

Discussion in 'General' started by Scorpious_Malfoy, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Scorpious_Malfoy

Scorpious_Malfoy Well-Known Member

Scorpious_Malfoy
    God
    Does anyone know how long the Black Friday Sale is going to last? Also does anyone else know how much the Christmas sale is going to be?

2. Juleah

Juleah Well-Known Member

xJuleah
    God
    From Dartino on Discord and I have no clue about the Christmas sale -

[Mod] Dartino19Today at 12:22 PM
    I don't know when the sale will end, but I would like to think it should be on till Cyber Monday (2nd Dec)

3. WebPlayz

WebPlayz Active Member

WebPlayz
    God
    nani idk xD

4. Scorpious_Malfoy

Scorpious_Malfoy
    God
    thank you Juleah, because I’m planning on buying god. Also do you know if or when sky lock is going to reset? I don’t want to waste $6 on the maxed pick if it’s going to reset in a month

5. Juleah

Juleah Well-Known Member

xJuleah
    God
    You’re welcome:) and I haven’t heard much about a skyblock reset yet I’ve heard more about prison and creative

6. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    To give a educated guess on the future events of becto, which includes no confirmed fact, but a speculation, is that:
    Prison is either being worked on, or will be after factions resets again, as it is a much shorter season. I would estimate in June 2020 we will have a reset prison server. As for Skyblock, I'd say either we will have less focus on factions, and have creative redone somehow, and skyblock get a needed reset around September 2020.
    *This is my speculation only, no facts, and no deadlines for any staff, and should have no impact other than a tiny reference to what may be coming attractions to becto in the coming months.

7. Scorpious_Malfoy

Scorpious_Malfoy
    God
    Okay thank you. I know the last reset was in September 2017, I just was thinking about an item, and whether it was worth spending the money if there was going to be a reset soon. Thank you