BenniBeans

Discussion in 'Pending applications' started by BenniBoy22, Jun 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BenniBoy22

BenniBoy22 Well-Known Member

BenniBeans
    God
    How long have I been playing Becto.net?
    Hello. First, I would like to say thank you for reading my application. I am British and live near London. Therefore, my time zone is GMT. I have been playing Becto for just short of a year. My playtime is 8 weeks and 16 hours. I am regularly online for 3-4 hours at a time. I have just completed my General Secondary Certificate of Education(11-16 education) exams, therefore have more time to
    play.

upload_2019-6-30_19-39-24.png

What Game mode am I most active on?
    I like to vary the game modes I play, the game modesI play most are kitpvp or skyblock. When I am playing these, I try to help anyone that I can. I also try to help reach out to the new players to make sure they get the best start in the game and this server! I regularly venture to other game modes to make sure I know the required commands and am comfortable with everything there. I like to be able to provide helpful and useful advice to the players of Becto, therefore need to try out the other game modes, as I have done.

Why am I right for the job? How can I contribute to the team?
    As a lot of people know, I was previously staff not too long ago. This gives me an advantage because I can still remember the commands and the rules. I am online in the peak hours for the community, allowing me to give advice, help others and ban the hackers! Over many years, I have learnt the difference between having a laugh and being serious. I try to take any situation into my hands and try to sort it out to the best of my ability. I will use my previous experience to help me become a better staff member and member of the Becto Community. I can also keep a level head when in a heated and stressful situation.

Have you ever been banned or muted?
    I have never had restriction from Becto or any other server.

A little bit about yourself.
    My real name is Ben, I am 15 (nearly 16) and have recently finished my GCSE's (11-16 education). I am a member of the Army Cadets and have managed to work my way up to Corporal (second rank). In the future, I would like to serve in Her Majesty's Armed forces as an officer in The Parachute Regiment. This being an infantry regiment which does mean I would be putting my life on the line for my country. The ambition of joining the army came from the Army Cadets. We do a variety of activities and challenges.

A little bit that does not need to be added but I would like to mention for all those that don't know. I previously resigned because of these exams that were rapidly coming up. As stated, I have completed them and would like to join the staff team again.

Thank you for reading my application. Any question, please ask down below.

2. guthixUll

guthixUll Well-Known Member

Lord_Guthix
    God
    looks good +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Makeb

Makeb Well-Known Member

Makeb
    God
    Yes! ̶B̶e̶n̶n̶i̶e̶... *ahem* Benni is pretty cool to get along with! Friendly too! I remember him being on the staff before and he's good at it. I would be glad to see him being on the staff again!

1+

4. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    I see no reason why he would be a bad choice for staff. I never knew him when he was staff but he has all of the qualities.

+1

5. Oliver forsberg

batman_junior
    Veteran
    Have been staff before and often are online so +1

6. Mildsawss

Mildsawss Admin

MildSawss
    Admin
    Would love to see you on the team again Benni.
    You were a fantastic helper, and I was sad when you resigned for irl, personal reasons.
    +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Auttumnnn

Auttumnnn Well-Known Member

Auttumnnn
    God
    I would love to see you back on the team, Benni!! Huge +1 from me. :)

8. Кровь

Кровь Well-Known Member

Razrabochik
    God
    Yesssss Benniiiiii!!!! U are amazing and mature and totally good for staff despite having a ugly skin <3
    +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Incredible friend, that aside, you are a very good fit for staff, +1.

10. Wlyons

Wlyons Member

Wlyons
    God
    Incredibly nice and would love to have you back on the staff team +1

11. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Well-Known Member

Pigasaur
    God
    Hey Benni, don't know if you remember me but I was here at your first application and boy there was not a thing wrong with it then and I can tell you nothing has changed. You were a shoe in from the get go and I am glad to see you getting back into it. I do not need to go further you still have my huge +1.

Also I would like to remark that you were one of my favorite staff back in the day and you were one of the few staff that I did not dread seeing online. Once this almost certainly gets accepted my only recommendationis that you spend some more time on factions because they really need someone right now.

Great to see you back and best of luck,
    Pigasaur

12. Juleah

Juleah Member

xJuleah
    Past experience, active, and fits all criteria for a good staff member! :)
    +1

13. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    Raider
    Can agree with all of the above however you only just came break from your break after resigning previous (at least thats what I have gathered from the forums post + date you resigned) so I would've liked to have seen you play on the server for a bit longer before applying again, once I have seen you around for a couple more weeks I would be more than happy to give you a +1. Neutral till then :)

ps idk if this even made sense but i hope it did o k thx

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  14. w0lves

w0lves Active Member

stund
    Raider
    ya, this man deserves to be staff again, he's a solid 10 outa 10. good luck buddy <3
    +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. Swas

Swas Member

Friendly member, glad to hear you're trying to support the community. Would love you have you around as staff<3

16. QuiteShallow

QuiteShallow Admin

QuiteShallow
    Admin

Stated here
    +1

17. Mildsawss

Mildsawss Admin

MildSawss
    Admin
    1. Fantastic Format. Spaced out, easy on our eyes.
    2. Previous experience is a plus.
    3. Great activity on the forums, discord, and in game.
    Application Accepted!

Be on the look out in your support tickets - one with more information will be opened shortly for you.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Post Great Post x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.