Becto's Future

Discussion in 'General' started by GingieMC, Apr 28, 2019.

1. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    @PinkUniicorn the reason no one plays the others is because some need updates, and people quit factions due to all the new stuff bringing in alot of glitches.

2. MVKay52

MVKay52 Active Member

ImMk
    Raider
    A lot of people also are afk on skyblock...

There is no reason why skyblock should be worked on more. It’s more important to fix servers with problems that caused people to leave.

3. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

ThiccBoogie
    God
    All servers should be worked on, "no reason" or not. If the Management team just leaves Skyblock alone it will fall to the same fate as the other servers. Yes, some servers should be worked on more than others, but it's still important that all of them are maintained, updated, and worked on.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  4. guthixUll

guthixUll Well-Known Member

Lord_Guthix
    God
    Skyblock is higher in population because it's most up to date besides factions. the only reason survival is so lowly populated is because people are waiting for reset.

5. guthixUll

Lord_Guthix
    God
    As I've said countless times, change is coming, slowly but surely. I think Bas moved and was busy but he's back and probably ready to go at it again. patiencesss

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

ThiccBoogie
    God
    Yes, change is coming but the thing is when is it coming? Players have been promised these changes for over the past 1-2 years.

7. BWiXXT

BWiXXT Member

BWiXXT
    God
    Skyblock should also definitly be worked on, just like all the other modes. That people afk on Skyblock doesn't mean it needs no work. People afk a lot because they already built most of the stuff they could build, so there is nothing else to do then afking at farms to fill up the chests. It needs to be more challenging and all the other modes need work too, because atm there isnt a stable playerbase on any of the servers. Also not on Skyblock. A lot of the old good people left, never to be seen again. And now there are a lot of people begging for money and spamming the chat for no reason. Fun.

8. Ralph12322

Ralph12322 Well-Known Member

Ralph12322
    God

I like the event idea, would be nice to see staff doing events on all gamemodes!

9. PinkUniicorn

PinkUniicorn Member

PinkUniiCorn_
    Invader
    Yeah right ?
    And if it is really too much work then at least add something at /hub. Especially for christmas like a big christmas tree with some playerheads anf every day some new rewards but I think this is the wrong forum for that. But this would also be a way to show new players that staff etc is really active here.

Also make everything beginner- friendly, add signs to explain the modes, the commands, everything. I still dont know what Prison is really about.

10. guthixUll

Lord_Guthix
    God
    they promised it's coming not when, with a smaller dev group you can only estimate, which people would still rely on. Suggestions are great but things can only be worked on one at a time. Instead of only seeing your server that you play on try and look at all the servers at a whole. skyblock shouldn't be even close to the top of the list to be worked on. the others need MUCH more help.