Becto's Future

Discussion in 'General' started by GingieMC, Apr 28, 2019.

1. GingieMC

GingieMC Active Member

Let's face it, Becto is dying and we need to do something to add more spice. Here are some ideas I have to keep this server alive.

1. Kitpvp could be replaced with the PVP Arena in survival.
    2. Prison isn't very popular so maybe change something about that.
    3. Creative should be updated to the latest versions.
    4. Factions should be kept the same, Good job, guys, :-D
    5. Lobby events like Easter and Halloween.
    6. More trails and Daily Reward Villagers!

So Becto moderators! If you're listening, please change some things before this server dies. We've all spent money and we would like to keep the perks we get. We love this server.

2. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

_Boogie
    God
    This suggestion would cause the server to die even more than it already is.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Meddi

Meddi Builder

Meddi
    Builder
    Not sure how half the stuff on this list would benefit the server at all. I've recently been seeing suggestions without any backing as to how they would be implemented, or in this case, how they would improve the quality of the server.

1. How do you plan to completely remove KitPvP and move the entire playerbase to the survival PvP Arena? I feel like I'm misunderstanding this one to some degree. In a practical sense, this isn't possible at all.

2. How should prison be changed? Your suggestion is vague.

3. Creative will be updated to the latest version as soon as all plugins are compatible. 1.14 was released less than a week ago, it's not possible to update servers as soon as new Minecraft updates come out. 1.13+ also poses compatibility issues for creative specifically, as numerical block ID's are no longer present.

5. If you're referring to the hubs, they do get changed for holidays.

6. I personally don't think that minor changes like these will somehow revive the server. Could they be added? Yes. Would they bring any major benefit to the server? Most likely not.

4. swat243

swat243 Banned

swat255p
    Short:

1. default terrain

2. ban gun powder, tnt, creepers eggs from the shop(all resources need to get natural from a killed creeper) + ban creeper spawners from the epic keys.

3. don't mess the spawn, keep it simple and nice.

4. ban pvp areas from the spawn, it's factions and not kit pvp.

5. remove excavation and bring us the jobs back ! job plugin -> WOW effect, peoples stay to lv. up

6. perhaps a / warp wild plattform, were the players can claim 20 blocks away from it, to build there their bases, would be good, to focus much players on a point -> very good and peoples like it and stay.

The atmosphere is very important, the first impression decides, if a player leave or stay. A nice clean spawn and no kit pvp areas at the spawn and a nice point to battle at /warp wild, ther ahead faction will claim very close to it, other try to raid it.

5. swat243

swat243 Banned

swat255p
    We should focus on factions and survival only, if the server isn't beauty and comfortable, will the most leave 4ever.

6. swat243

swat243 Banned

swat255p
    The beauty of the default terrain :

7. Cloudy

Cloudy Mod

Cloudeh_
    Mod
    1. You are way too hell-bent on this point- it won't happen. The current terrain is very expansive and is optimised for base building whilst being a natural terrain.

2. What? So make it harder to cannon? When near to nobody cannons anyway? I'm really confused on this point.

3. Really doesn't matter, it's not hard to navigate the current spawn.

4. What? It's optional and centres pvp. Without the pit, PvP (a core element of factions) would be very rare and only happen occasionally in the wilderness.

5. We never had a jobs plugin? Not sure what you mean by that. Excavation is expensive and worth-while I don't see it ever getting removed in future.

6. Even if they did add this, I doubt anyone would build their bases there as people try to hide their bases to prevent it from being raided.

You really need to rethink your suggestions and take the criticism you're given. I suggest actually rejoining the server and see the state of factions now considering you last joined nearly 11 weeks ago:
    upload_2019-4-28_10-19-13.png
    Instead of spitting mindless suggestions on threads with no basis

8. hobikenobi69

hobikenobi69 Well-Known Member

wulz
    God
    you aren't providing a suggestion

there is obviously something wrong with factions // there are always improvements to be considered if it's sitting at 15 players online

9. swat243

swat243 Banned

swat255p
    1. The current train is hilly and ugly. lets spawn block until the height of 256, then can we play mole.

2. Today you can't build a upper base, because everyone has lot of TNT, the aim of faction is it, to get in and overclaim(If someone died, will "it" respawn at f home). It would be required for you, to kill creepers of building a monster farm to get some gun podwer. Newbies, which build upper don't have any chance, TNT should be something special, if you have a target to raid, i forgot, the server is quit empty, because most leave.

3. Its ugly, not comfortable to walk around, pls make it simple, the stay point shouldn't be the spawn, the wild should it be, build a big base and defence it.

4. we play factions, where we build bases and raid others or defence ours. We're not in kit pvp. A alternative could be the / warp wild, were you spawn on a plattform which is like 20x20 and 20 blocks away can you build, that would be a point to battle on.

5. Yes we never had one, i never told, that we had one. The job plugin would be really nice for factions, because you can level up and increase you earning, thats really a good effect to stay on the server.

6. Why they hide their bases ? The amount of TNT is the reason. I guess, that they still would build their chest bunkers, but the aim is it, to lower their power, within killing them to overclaim.

Yes, i don't have the time currently, but i know, that nothing changed.

10. swat243

swat243 Banned

swat255p
    Have much fun, with the other donors there. Is it not bad, just playing with high ranked players ? Factions in the past : 140 players online, running around and explore, to find other bases and waiting for the players to raid them.

11. swat243

swat243 Banned

swat255p
    The players want the following thing : Normal minecraft with a faction plugin , donor can buy their gear, noobs hide from them, if they cross the base, today you get blowed up completly. They want the normal minecraft terrain, i don't see an advantage of having hills and ugly mixed blocks.

12. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

_Boogie
    God
    I don't know if you can comprehend this but most players don't leave the server because of your reasons instead they leave for many others.

13. Cloudy

Cloudy Mod

Cloudeh_
    Mod
    You imagine factions as a linear game mode, you think the only thing to factions is building bases and then raiding bases, it's really not. Even then, you're trying to limit that factor of factions by reducing the amount of TNT? It's not something special, it's supposed to be common for everyone to use when raiding. How else (other than withering) will people get into bases with a limited amount of TNT, when profitable bases have lots of walls to make cannoning expensive?

So? Just because it isn't called another game mode means we should limit the amount of PvP? I honestly see only benefits from having the pit, I don't see any reason as to why they would remove it.

Factions is a complex game mode and has many different ways to play it. By adding any of these, you are constricting the many ways of how people play the game and centre the game around raiding, which no one wants.

That's it? Pretty stubborn response.

I don't know why you are even here, or why you are posting if you can't play. Start making suggestions when you can experience the game mode for what it is now, instead of these baseless and self-centred suggestions, which are only interrupting suggestion threads instead of benefiting them.

14. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Kitpvp is one of the only server's that's player count stayed anywhere near it used to be, unlike factions, survival, and prison. This is a horrible post in my opinion because the servers that are dead are either somewhat broken, or need a reset/rework. If these things happen, and the staff team work together, their will be tons of new players, and becto will be reborn.

15. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    If kitpvp is moved to a small part of survival, you will lose many players, including myself.

16. Showy_Dudy

Showy_Dudy Well-Known Member

Showy_Dudy
    Invader
    Factions should be kept the same are you fried? It went from like 100-150 concurrent players to 15 and you're saying it should be kept the same?

17. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

_Boogie
    God
    [​IMG]

18. GingieMC

GingieMC Active Member

I meant to say Kitpvp replaces the pvp arena. So a two in one deal in survival.

19. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

_Boogie
    God
    Kitpvp is a whole other gamemode from survival. Combining the two doesn't really make sense and wouldn't work well as there is actual gameplay features within kitpvp that is not in the survival gamemode and adding those features to survival would just be dumb when you already have the kitpvp server.

20. PinkUniicorn

PinkUniicorn Member

PinkUniiCorn_
    Invader
    A lot of good people that always played a lot left the server, what is really sad..

What I see atm is, that the most players are online on Skyblock. Maybe focus a bit more on that ?

Of course the other modes should also stay, but what about adding new things there, like ChestLock, more rewards,more events for all the modes, change the limits on Skyblock, maybe also add an end on Skyblock.

And what is also a big thing is, making all the modes easier for starters and more challenging for long term players

Maybe more adds on other websides, also we should tell more friends about the server so that we also try to help.

And maybe add more things to the store again. I know that there were more things u could buy before. Maybe also some cheaper things for players that cannot pay so much.

• Great Post Great Post x 1
    • List