• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Becto

2Genders

Banned
    Reactions
    The server went down a couple of days ago for about 40 hours until it was raised back from the dead. Once raised, staff, instead of just switching router ips like any sensible owner would do due to over 30 hours of downtime, they ruined the server by unbanning everyone that was previously banned, deleting friends and ignored lists, removing plugins, etc. Then bots started to join and spammed every single staff members ip in chat. So, instead of getting rid of the bots as it wouldn’t be hard to, one staff got on and banned 3 people. I believe that now that the server is down again for “maintenance” it will never be the same again. It would actually somehow find out a way to be worst.

In conclusion, staff are physically incapable of reviving this server or running it properly.

I can guarantee you Julea and all the other suck-ups will be here to disagree.

Toothiie

Mod
    Toothiie
    Toothiie
    MOD
    Reactions
    If staff are incapable to run this server , can u do ? .
    I'll be waiting for an answer

2Genders

Banned
    Reactions
    If staff are incapable to run this server , can u do ? .
    I'll be waiting for an answer
    Yes, if I was staff the server would be much better. I’ve run as staff on multiple servers before and have no idea how these people even became staff.

Toothiie

Mod
    Toothiie
    Toothiie
    MOD
    Reactions
    Consider applying for staff then if u think you can help the server improve .

Juleah

Reactions
    The server went down a couple of days ago for about 40 hours until it was raised back from the dead. Once raised, staff, instead of just switching router ips like any sensible owner would do due to over 30 hours of downtime, they ruined the server by unbanning everyone that was previously banned, deleting friends and ignored lists, removing plugins, etc. Then bots started to join and spammed every single staff members ip in chat. So, instead of getting rid of the bots as it wouldn’t be hard to, one staff got on and banned 3 people. I believe that now that the server is down again for “maintenance” it will never be the same again. It would actually somehow find out a way to be worst.

In conclusion, staff are physically incapable of reviving this server or running it properly.

I can guarantee you Julea and all the other suck-ups will be here to disagree.
    btw it's juleah not julea- i didn't even read your whole msg