Prison Becto Prison

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by G645, Jun 23, 2019.

1. G645

G645 Member

Waxinq
    God
    get a actual anti-cheat because people shouldn't be able to bunny hop with speed 5 flying around using kill aura and not get auto banned, also get a cps trackers so that when people are getting above 25cps they automatically get kicked or you would just be getting notified in chat and through console.
    Also you gotta make ranks better, from Invader to God the only thing that is good i 0.5x more on sell multiplier there literally nothing else good. $105 for and you get a prot 5 iron set that nobody would ever care about. god rank should IMO get a monthly kit where you get a prot 5 diamond set and a sharp 6 sword, the /fix shouldnt be on the same cd as a $60 rank prison is the only server that doesnt have monthly kit keys.

2. Ralph12322

Ralph12322 Well-Known Member

Ralph12322
    God
    I agree with the /fix part

3. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    The sell multiplier is a huge bonus in prison especially if you have your own shop. As far as /fix is concerned 24 hour cooldown is appropriate. For monthly key kits I support that, all gamemodes should have them.

4. AllyZally

AllyZally Admin

AllyZally
    Admin
    The multiplier is the reason why people get God. The keys have been suggested numerous times, it’s on management + to implement it however.

5. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

Sonoh
    God
    Yes I can agree with this, especially with Gods getting monthly keys and getting a monthly diamond set, but god rank isn’t totally useless on Prison, I learned for beginners, a god pic sells for 20 mill and you can get one everyday, and we have a good multiplier that helps a lot.