Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    movie-night.png

Grab your popcorn... it's time!

This Saturday (September 26) at 22:30 CEST we will be hosting the first official Becto Movie Night!

We will allow the players to decide on what movie we are going to watch, you can vote on your favorite movie in our Discord channel right now! Head over to our Discord server (Not in our Discord yet?! Go to https://becto.net/discord) and navigate to the Movie Night section to find more information on how to vote.

The poll to vote on your favorite movie will be closing this Friday at around 22:00 CEST.

During the movie night we will be hosting two events as a break from the movie. You will be able to win amazing prizes during these events!

Please keep in mind that this is the first ever movie night we will be hosting and we are expecting some small issues to come up but we will try our best to fix it as soon as we can. There is a limitation of 40 seats. If the movie night is succesful we will increase the amount the next time!

We hope to see you guys there and make sure to vote on your favorite movie!

- The Becto staff team

Scorp

Mod
    Chillin_Scorpion
    Chillin_Scorpion
    MOD
    Reactions
    very excited, though the movie I did vote on I own anyways lol. Maybe I should change my vote for that very reason o-o

G645

Helper
    Reactions
    I'm actually pretty excited for this, I really like seeing this community based stuff happening. #VoteForThePirates

Scorp

Mod
    Chillin_Scorpion
    Chillin_Scorpion
    MOD
    Reactions
    Congrats to all the winners of the events!