• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Becto’s end?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Raider2x

Reactions
    It’s not new that over the past year and a half the player base has been decreasing, with more and more people leaving due to getting bored of becto or finding something better to do. Alongside the very rare updates, multiple broken promises, inactive staff team and previous staff members who have given up on the server and left, becto is not doing that great. With game modes even getting empty at times, and little amount of support running the server I believe that it is time for Becto’s shutdown. I joined becto almost two years ago, and during those times the server was fun and enjoyable to play on with a lot more people online then there used to be. It really was the best server to play on, and it is sad that so many people have left it. That’s why I believe Becto should shutdown, because I don’t want it’s reputation further tarnished. I know that chances are this won’t happen, but I believe it’s better for all of us to leave behind the server, and move on to something better. Thank you for reading

Toothiie

Tuttie_
    Tuttie_
    GOD
    Reactions
    Leaving the server is not the right thing to do rn, I know you can notice that the server is almost dying these days, players leaving and no much activity around all the platforms.. but we still can do something. If everyone at least tried, invite ur friends vote for the server so it reaches the top in server lists. Try to be active and if the others do so, Becto will come back to life. I know the server needs something new to make it alive, but still leaving is not the solution..
    Becto WILL be alive. It will stand for the players who loved being there, for players who spent weeks of their life on that server. And who made many friendships there, I should be thankful to Becto for giving me the opportunity to meet many nice people... And even if everyone left this server, I'll be there. If u ever saw on ur server lists that the server had 1/500 players online, be sure that it's me. Am not leaving Becto again whatever happens..
    Just remember this, Becto will come back to life for the players who loved it.

Peep

Peepsibabe
    Peepsibabe
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    If you cared about the server like you imply, you wouldn’t just want it to shutdown, but would want to help it.

Juleah

Reactions
    It’s not really up to you whether or not it gets shut down so this post was so unnecessary- when bas feels it’s time it will be shut down.

SpiderBruh

Reactions
    of course becto is dying. So many staff resigning, and oh god the amount of active players. It's really just a waste for it to keep staying online.

valdemarian

Reactions
    There are many players still enjoying the server, when it's no longer economically feasible to keep online we can revisit the subject.

LukeMaster06

The player count is pretty low, but that doesn't mean that we should completely shut down the server. That just seems a little too extreme.

Akiaume

becto has been dead for months now. The few of you that say "stay on the server, support it",this is just a terrible idea, people have tried staying on the server and tried supporting it, but considering there hasn't been a major update in almost 3 months, what's the point in staying if the owner just doesn't care anymore.
    I disagree, for as many of us members do not wish to see it go down.

jasannnnn

Reactions
    While I don't want to see Becto shut down, this post and some of the replies are pointing out what a lot of people have been having issues with, and it's something that's been needed to say for a long time. People don't want to see Becto shut down, people don't want to leave, but the lack of staff, the lack of updates and owner care (it doesn't even seem like Bas is really in contact with the staff anymore, seeing as they know nothing about future updates), and the lack of basic features (namely pwarps) that many other servers have is driving people away. It's just a fact.

So, yeah, while I agree that leaving the server isn't necessarily the best option, the population is going to continue to dwindle until something is done. At this point, it's up to Bas to make the necessary changes to help the server or make the decision to shut things down.

Peep

Peepsibabe
    Peepsibabe
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    servers cost a lot of money bro
    Becto is probably only a few hundred a month, and even with the server “being dead”, it most likely makes enough to keep the server up.

Juleah

Reactions
    I hate to tell you but I am somewhat a member of this community, so it does kinda concern me.
    if youre not paying for it, no it doesnt this post is completely useless and so are your comments lmao. you're calling it a waste but i don't see why you're bothered when it's not the money coming out of your pocket paying for it smh

Binterious

I'd like the server to stay, just got back into Becto after taking 6 month break. Maybe everyones just taking a lil break.

Raider2x

Reactions
    if youre not paying for it, no it doesnt this post is completely useless and so are your comments lmao. you're calling it a waste but i don't see why you're bothered when it's not the money coming out of your pocket paying for it smh
    I don't get whats wrong with what he is saying you need to stop ganging up on people and being toxic, your behavior is not welcome here. This post isn't useless, I made it to generate a conversation about the state of becto. So please calm down

Status
    Not open for further replies.