Global Ban Length suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Nestastic, Jun 19, 2019.

1. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    His post explained it in a way that made me realize that I was wrong?

You do understand that the point of these threads isn’t just to keep arguing and going around in circles until someone closes the thread right?

2. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    I think if a much better anti-cheat was ever integrated, that would 100% mean that the ban length should be raised. (My opinion)

3. Mildsawss

Mildsawss Admin

MildSawss
    Admin
    I could see something like this being placed, thank you for this suggestion and I will relay it to upper management when they are available.

4. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    Alright so should we accept the applicants who say "g1v3 me @dmin pl0x!!!!!!" What would you like us to do to make people make a better application, and right for the job. Not our fault that people know absolutely nothing.

• Great Post Great Post x 3
    • List
  5. Sethay

Sethay Member

Sethay
    Raider
    Look for people yourselves is a suggestion. Instead of just waiting for a good application. Since this server desperately needs staff I don't see why not.

6. Mildsawss

Mildsawss Admin

MildSawss
    Admin
    [​IMG]

7. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    I dont know how long this has been in play, but obviously it hasn't been working really recently. Not everyone wants to be staff, and I'm sure it's pretty hard to find something who would be good enough.

Again, there is no way to fix this. We just need to wait for some magical people to apply, or ask them to join. No way to speed up the progress

8. 4zw

4zw Member

Rektah
    Raider
    ik it was just weird that all of a sudden you were like "Hes right!"

9. 4zw

4zw Member

Rektah
    Raider
    hey i just said get more staff i didnt tell you how thats 4 u to figure out :)

10. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    hey I just said that's why we cant just pull staff out of know where like what you want

11. Sethay

Sethay Member

Sethay
    Raider
    My bad, I didn't see that post. But I'm glad you guys are trying to get more keeping us updated like this helps.

12. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    As Mild said, staff need basic qualities, the most importantly that they WANT to. As to things they need other than that, they need
    Forums activity: 20+ messages all from last 2 months
    Discord activity: should probable at least be a Newcomer, and know their way around
    In-game activity: preferably above level 100
    The 3 above are rough estimates, what I PERSONALLY would want in a applicant, but they would also need
    Decent grammar and spelling
    Respect staff previously, and not be toxic
    These things can make a really strong application!!!