Factions /back cooldown

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by 7fishy7, Jul 6, 2019.

1. 7fishy7

7fishy7 Well-Known Member

7fishy7
    God
    I just spent 40 mintues getting hit by kids doing /back in pit, and cant get out cause they warp back immediately and keep punching me. Please put a cooldown on /back. 2 kids spammed me with their fist for 40min cause all they did was /back.

2. Кровь

Кровь Well-Known Member

Razrabochik
    God
    I agree. THis hasn't happened to me personally but I can see how annoying this could be.

3. LillithxXxCloud

LillithxXxCloud Well-Known Member

LillithxXxCloud
    VIP
    I haven't thought of problems like this before.. I think a cooldown should be implemented, definitely.

4. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Happened to me before, +1 for this idea, even a 30 second cooldpwn would help immensely.

5. LillithxXxCloud

LillithxXxCloud Well-Known Member

LillithxXxCloud
    VIP
    I wouldn't do 30 seconds, probably 15-20 would be my personal preference. Short enough to not be annoying on the other end, and long enough for people to not abuse.

6. Кровь

Кровь Well-Known Member

Razrabochik
    God
    Even a 10 second cd would work fine honestly, say you accidentally kill yourself and want to get back to your items quickly, 10-12 seconds is enough for it, and I feel the 10 -12 seconds is also long enough not be able to be abused

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. QuiteShallow

QuiteShallow Admin

QuiteShallow
    Admin
    I can see how this could get annoying, I think a timer would do some good and 10-15 seconds sounds about fair to be honest.

Overall +1

8. Makeb

Makeb Well-Known Member

Makeb
    God
    I agree about putting a cooldown on /back. 15 seconds or so would be great. The reason why I agree with this because I've killed people before. They would come back with /back and punch me to tag me into combat to prevent me from leaving. It's annoying.

9. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Myself and others have been asking for an appropriate cooldown to be added all the way back since season 4. It's been way past long overdue. Besides the fact that you can /back combat tag in pit, it has been and most likely still is being used to kill withers with your fist. In season 4 that was the biggest problem someone from the faction you're raiding leaves the faction when negative power and spams /back constantly attacking the wither with their fists and eventually killing it because of how wither raiding works. Anyways hit that command with a decent cooldown already.

10. Vindigo

Vindigo Mod

Vindigo
    Mod
    +1 A cooldown on factions is 100% needed.

11. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    +1 will forward this to the individuals of management that can implement this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List