• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Prison Axes mcmmo prison

thomas stevens

GillyBoy11
    GillyBoy11
    Reactions
    Dear becto staff,

I noticed recently that axes mcmmo on prison is disabled, while i have grinded for 2weeks to get max mcmmo.
    So my suggestion is if you guys could enable axes mcmmo again to make becto prison pvp a bit more exiting and meaningfull.
    It will give players a new reason to play and grind.

Kind regards
    __Tomaat__

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    It appears that axes is only disabled for PVP (Because many agree that it is an unbalanced feature)

YAML:
    Skills:
        Axes:
            Enabled_For_PVP: false
            Enabled_For_PVE: true
            Level_Cap: 1000
    YAML:
        #
        #  Settings for Axes
        ###
        Axes:
            AxeMastery:
                # MaxBonus: Maximum bonus damage when on <MaxBonusLevel> or higher
                # MaxBonusLevel: Level where <MaxBonus> is reached
                MaxBonus: 4.0
                MaxBonusLevel: 200

CriticalHit:
                # ChanceMax: Maximum chance of causing a critical hit when on <MaxBonusLevel> or higher
                # MaxBonusLevel: Level where <ChanceMax> of causing critical hits is reached
                ChanceMax: 37.50
                MaxBonusLevel: 750
                # Damage modifier of critical hits for PVP / PVE, when causing a critical hit the damage gets multiplied by the modifier
                PVP_Modifier: 1.5
                PVE_Modifier: 2.0

GreaterImpact:
                # Chance: Chance of hitting with GreaterImpact, mobs are knocked backwards when successful
                # KnockbackModifier: Velocity modifier of GreaterImpact hits, this determines how great the knockback is
                # BonusDamage: Extra damage for GreaterImpact hits
                Chance: 25.0
                KnockbackModifier: 1.5
                BonusDamage: 2.0

ArmorImpact:
                # IncreaseLevel: Every <IncreaseLevel> the durability damage goes up with 1
                # Chance: Chance of hitting with ArmorImpact
                # MaxPercentageDurabilityDamage: Durability damage cap for ArmorImpact, 20% means that you can never destroy a piece of armor in less than 5 hits
                IncreaseLevel: 100
                Chance: 15.0
                MaxPercentageDurabilityDamage: 20.0

SkullSplitter:
                # DamageModifier: Damage will get divided by this modifier
                DamageModifier: 2.0

Last edited:

thomas stevens

GillyBoy11
    GillyBoy11
    Reactions
    Dear ibasss

Ofcourse many think it is unbalanced but isnt pvp a little bit about the strongest to survive, otherwhyse it doesnt rly matter if you play or not, i know prison is mostly economic based but pvp is also a thing that many are willing to be the best at. Comming to my point, is there any chance that it will be re-enabled after prison update.

Kind regards __Tomaat__

Aveel

Reactions
    It has been way to unbalanced last map. and armor already breaks fast enough. I think that enabling axes would ruin the bit pvp we have left.

thomas stevens

GillyBoy11
    GillyBoy11
    Reactions
    Indeed it was unbalanced last map but axes mcmmo has been nerfed by half already and is capped at 1000 levels wich made me think that axes mcmmo was still enabled, i dont think its nerfed for nothing so believe me if u enable axes mcmmo again it will make pvp more fun and it wil give poeple something to grind for also. Previous season at 1k mcmmo it did 22 extra dmg to armor wich brings me to aveels comment, it was too much then but now its nerfed i see no reason to keep it disabled.

kind regards
    __Tomaat__

Aveel

Reactions
    Armor breaks way too fast already.
    I think that it would kill pvp if axes mcmmo gets enabled for pvp now.
    There are other issues with pvp which have to be fixed first.

thomas stevens

GillyBoy11
    GillyBoy11
    Reactions
    Armor breaks way too fast already.
    I think that it would kill pvp if axes mcmmo gets enabled for pvp now.
    There are other issues with pvp which have to be fixed first.
    It will indeed break armor faster but i worked for it and others have the same oppertunity.

valdemarian

valdemarian
    valdemarian
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    Nerf it to level the playing field but disabling it all together seems to be the easy way out in development of a balanced server

thomas stevens

GillyBoy11
    GillyBoy11
    Reactions
    Nerf it to level the playing field but disabling it all together seems to be the easy way out in development of a balanced server
    I agree completely, a half functional server is a half less of fun, balancing functions is the solution and not turning it of entirely.

PingHit

iPingHit
    iPingHit
    GOD
    Reactions
    Why is no one talking about taking damage on prisons smh

zTRIX

zTRIX
    zTRIX
    INVADER
    Reactions
    Sorry for opening this again, just want you all to consider looking at this, Axes mcMMO is fun. And grinding them is also fun.
    While some may think it's unbalanced and unskillful. Well let me tell you that the whole Custom Enchants for swords are not skillful
    take Blindness and Slow for example, where is skill in that? If you wanna do something to axes, Nerf them but don't disable them completely, please, and thanks!

Edit: If one or two players asked for something that doesn't mean the whole player base want that to happen.

Ralph12322

Reactions
    Axes mcMMO isn't fun at all if it shreds your armor in seconds especially if you can't even quickdrop someone making the already no skill taking PVP even worse. Best change in my opinion would be removing Blindness and slowness as well so we can find out who really is the better PVPer.