Apply

Discussion in 'Media' started by nemotiger, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nemotiger

nemotiger Member

nemotiger
    God
    hi lets start off by saying my username is nemotiger and i do have discord cap D doggo#5331 and i am almost 15 like i'm 14 to 15 i play at least daily lots homeschooled so i play at least around 7 to 8 hours a day plus i have god rank if i spent money you know i wont do any thing wrong plus never been banned or muted or any thing i have helped new players and i played for around a year favorite server by the way and i think i can contribute by being on all the time i am fair i mostly mute temp ban or warn i do not ban without permission and not really much about my self but almost every one in server knows me and i do good grades i don't know if that helps and yea thats it i don't think it will be accepted but i do some i knew auns befor he was admin but if theres any thing you wanna talk about msg me on discord Dogoo#5331 i do got you'r discord server

2. Felicette

Felicette Manager

Felicette
    Manager
    Hey it seems you've applied in the wrong place, go here and under the department do "Staff Applications."

3. Nora-Mia

Nora-Mia Well-Known Member

RlSE
    Plus
    Yes, as stated above, this is the wrong place to apply for staff. Just a tip, before applying, be sure to read the information on this page - https://becto.net/help/staff-applications/

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Whenever I see these posts I always think that their chances are now downed because they don't know the forums.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.