Anyone Else?

Discussion in 'General' started by pFET, Apr 24, 2019.

?

How much do you miss the old days?

1. I've Quit Much

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. I Really Miss Them

13 vote(s)
    72.2%
  3. Yeah

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Not Really

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. They Sucked

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. What Were The Old Days Even Like?

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. Green_Fred

Green_Fred Guest

upload_2019-4-25_19-21-46.png

Seriously what did I say isn't right its true Pluji is an active player and can do so much more but y'all denied him because of little things. And it wasn't even hateful. I don't hate anyone, I'm not trying to put anyone down. I was just putting my thoughts out there rather then being fake.

2. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    that’s why I quit lol just posted my goodbye

3. Venerg

Venerg Well-Known Member

Venerg
    God
    This comment is directed towards the “higher up” staff and is not meant to be a hateful comment.

I personally believe that Becto really needs to change their way of oparation.

For example be more open to the staff team and the community, how do you expect to work together with the staff without them knowing what’s going on and which changes are coming? The same goes for the community, I fully understand that you guys wont be able to disclose everything with the community if you aren’t sure if the updates/changes will work but please change this.

Improve the realtionship with YOUR staff team. I always had the feeling like I as a staff member was replaceable at any time, this makes it feel like you guys didn’t even care about your staff members. (I didn’t expect you guys to give a compliment for everything we did but some appreciation for the work we did would have been nice) I’ve spoken to a lot of former staff members and most agree with this.

The turning point of Becto was when Soapiee left, the staff team was in my opinion broken and we weren’t working together as we used to. I tried to sit out the bad times but I was done after a while. I took a step back and looked at the server and came to the conclusion that the server was going in the wrong direction, that moment I decided that I wasn’t going to waste time on what I would call a lost cause. I had a lot of good and bad times as a player and as a staff member, I still miss these days but I realized that both the server and I changed (maybe for the better :-( ).

I hope that you will take these suggestion in to consideration.

Kind regards,
    Venerg.

#43 Venerg, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    This is very true. The staff team may not be completely under the same roof with the understanding of the inner workings and such. With Soapiee, she would consult you about everything that you did wrong or really well. She was someone who managed the staff team quite well.

The server is losing people and pretty fast tbh. I'd like to see some changes into how things operate at a fundamental level.

5. Boogie

Boogie Guest

It's honestly kinda sad. there's a clear problem when posts like these are getting made left and right but the only responses players get on this server are the same old reasons, excuses and promises that never happen. I know some of you guys don't take criticism well but you guys really need to just swallow your pride and accept what these players are saying. The server is losing players daily and barely gets over 100 players each day. I know you guys are going to say something about "advertisements" and you guys have made enough money to have some pretty damn good advertisement but you refuse to do and decide to just switch your premium spot with Snapcraft (seems like snap gets priority over becto on the premium spot) whenever the premium spot is advertising Becto none of the players actually stay on the server which is a huge issue imo. The staff team really needs some changes. The current state of the staff team seems pretty poor from an outside pov . The staff team has inactivity issues and idc about your normal responses about how the staff team has irl stuff going on, the point is if you as a staff member is supposed to be there to keep the server clean of rule breakers (rule breakers really kill a server) and if you can't be active and have positive contribution to the network then you might as well resign or be demoted because you're just picking up dust like a sock in the back of your dresser. By active I mean actually being on the server and actively looking for rule breakers, punishing rule breakers accordingly and interacting with the community instead of just coming on whenever someone says "@STAFF hELp hAClkeR" in discord. I'm not going to continue adding to this because my full opinion can't be stated without seeming like I'm just going on and on and on and on and on and being 157.0141511 pages long but all in all there's a lot of changes that need to happen to Becto. The staff team needs something, the server needs something, there needs to be more frequent updates/fixes to bugs, community needs to be listened to, etc. One last thing I would like to see is Bas be more active within the server and community, atm he's just like a father who left his child and only sees him once a month. idk even though I'm not really apart of this community anymore I still would like to see good changes happen to this server as I don't want to see it die.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Great Post Great Post x 1
    • List
  6. Softhez

Softhez Banned

_Soft
    God
    I agree with boogie, the staff team is pretty trash and it needs a fix.

7. Boogie

Boogie Guest

naw we hit fuze through the windows with glaz

8. Cloudy

Cloudy Admin

Cloudeh_
    Admin
    montagne? running? yeah ok

9. TheDragonKillerz

TheDragonKillerz Well-Known Member

Pluji
    Veteran
    How did this go from a normal post, to arguments, to rainbow six siege.

10. Boogie

Boogie Guest

why not

11. pFET

pFET Well-Known Member

pFET
    Veteran
  12. pFET

pFET Well-Known Member

pFET
    Veteran
    This is kind of what I was pointing out. The fact that the staff just kind of fell apart after Soapiee left and they stopped paying attention.

Best Regards,
    pFET

13. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidd3n
    God
    Go pay some boys over at snapcraft to work their magic here. They got their shit together.

14. Softhez

Softhez Banned

_Soft
    God
    Pay the Vanity devs to fix the sever

15. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Talk to saicopvp, they have 20 devs I'm sure they are bored, plus that server averages 2000 players, so I'm sure they have good ideas about how to make a server get more activity.

16. pFET

pFET Well-Known Member

pFET
    Veteran
    I'm sure there are even people on Becto who'd be willing to dev that working together with the current dev team (if there is one), could make a lot of progress. But is Jet or Bas going to listen? Nope. Guarantied Nope.

17. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    To be fair you've got to be smoked out of your mind to have someone from Becto join the dev team.

18. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Why, reason @Bloopaloop ? I think their are several players who would do quiet well as a dev.

19. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Because there are less than a handful of players competent enough to even formulate a decent suggestion thread, staff application etc. Take into account past restrictions and the list gets smaller. Besides all that actual develop work goes beyond the capacity for most of what people in this thread actually have in mind when they say being developer.

20. Showy_Dudy

Showy_Dudy Well-Known Member

Showy_Dudy
    Invader
    I constantly hear "there's only 2 devs" or "the staff team is too small." Guess what? There are several websites where you can hire some. You might lose some money in the short term but it is well worth it in the long run. 2 devs is simply not enough creativity and manpower to provide for an entire server. The fact that you haven't spent some extra money to get more is astonishing to me and even furthers my point that the staff team doesn't care about Becto. If you can't afford it, cut down on some of that advertising. You guys have even admitted that you spend hundreds if not thousands a year advertising. What's the point of advertising a server with no content? There's literally nothing about this server that makes it better than other servers. It really sucks the community was so slow on this issue. I've been talking about this for almost a year now repeatedly yet no one saw it as a problem till recently. I don't even feel bad for most of you because you really should have realized this earlier. I haven't bothered spending any more time making suggestions because I can tell the staff really don't care. This server isn't worth my time and probably not yours either. I'm fairly certain at this point Bas is just trying to squeeze the rest of the money out of the server because he knows it's done for. Anyway, this comment is probably gonna get deleted or overlooked so I probably just wasted my time typing this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List