Any suggestions? [Skyblock]

Discussion in 'General' started by BWiXXT, May 9, 2019.

1. BWiXXT

BWiXXT Member

BWiXXT
    God
    Hello everybody!

As some of you might have noticed me and Pink opened a new warp. We have been working really hard on it and trying to add as much stuff as possible to make it as comfortable as possible for you guys. :) But here's the thing.. We are kinda running out of ideas for stuff to add to our warp. We are planning on getting an Iron profit, but we have to save up a bit more. So stay tuned for that! :-D But in the meantime, do you guys have anything you would like to see added to our brand new warp? :-O

Let me know! :-D

-Wix

2. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    If you haven't already, add a large skeleton farm, they are great for mcmmo and many other things (but not as good as blazes, but those are more expensive)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. BWiXXT

BWiXXT Member

BWiXXT
    God
    Thanks, will keep this in mind! At the moment we have a public grinder with lots of different mobs. So maybe this is an idea for the future! :-D

4. 7fishy7

7fishy7 Well-Known Member

7fishy7
    God
    Actually blaze and skeletons are the same for mcmmo. But the idea is still good :).

5. Sawnh

Sawnh Active Member

Chatey
    Yes true

6. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Dante, skeles give you 5 points for /lvl blazes give 25, so they better

7. 7fishy7

7fishy7 Well-Known Member

7fishy7
    God
    Thats true, but when you said grinder I thought you were referring to the mcmmo they give, not the xp.