Allua

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by Allua, Dec 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allua

Allua Member

Allua
    God
    • How long you have been playing on Becto.net
    I have been playing becto for at least 6-7 months i quit for a short time being due to not having a pc i have 1 weeks and 2 days and 23 hours playtime it could be higher but yes i quit for a little bit.
    • How often you are online for
    Being on school holidays for a little while ill be on almost every day other than around christmas as i go away for holiday but afterwards ill be playing alot again i normally can play for 5-6 hours a day if not more.
    • What game modes you are most active on
    I like to play kit-pvp and prison a lot i will get on everything else every now and then because i like people on every server but prison and kit-pvp are for sure my most favourite.
    • Why you are right for the job? How can you contribute to the team?
    I get along with alot of people on becto i tend to enjoy and make people laugh in the community i have alot of good idea's that could ever be mentioned in future servers on updates for server you have now and am always willing to help people that need it as long as i can i could be a staff that anyone can go to knowing i am willing to help them.
    • Have you ever been banned or muted?
    i don't believe so and if i have ill be surprised as becto is one of my favourite servers and i don't feel like i would have done any wrong on here.

• A little about yourself. (Where are you from, do you study... etc.)
    Im from australia as some people on the server know that my real name is Brodie i study in a sport and recreation area i recently just passed my certificate 2 for that 1 more to go and then i am able to go ahead and proceed what i want to do in life i play sport on a saturday and train on a wednesday i started gaming on a LOL (League of legends) soon to move to a game called Unturned and now to minecraft thats pretty much it haha thank you for reading :)

Sincerely Brodie :)

2. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Your application is short. You literally have 1 sentence for each separate section.

You're not that active on the forums, in fact the only posts you have are from your previous staff application and your current one.

It also looks like you didn't take any of the advice that was given to you in your last application which shows a lack of maturity.

Although you've upped your playtime overall I don't see you being fit for staff. It's a -1 from me.

3. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidden_Hawkins
    God
    Agreed you have upped your play time but being stuff will overwhelm you without prepping yourself with hat bloop listed.

4. SkyHighTiger

SkyHighTiger Well-Known Member

SkyHighTiger
    Veteran
    Also you know i know you joined to just Apply but set a forums picture ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Goodluck!!

[​IMG]

upload_2018-12-4_4-49-38.png
    upload_2018-12-4_4-50-2.png

5. Vindigo

Vindigo Mod

Vindigo
    Mod
    Your playtime is good, but your application doesn't really stand out. Apart from the punctuation errors you lack a lot of detail. This application didn't tell me who "Brodie" is and why you are fit for staff, but simply in very vague detail explained why you wanted to be staff. I'm going to stay neutral for now to see your replies and what other people say about you.

6. sonoma

sonoma Well-Known Member

CEOPanda
    God
  7. Boneknapper

Boneknapper Helper

VenomMayCherie
    Helper
    For the reasons stated above. -1.

8. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Helper

schottler3
    Helper
    Agreeing with Vin here, your application did not separate you from other basic applications that get denied for lack of detail or effort. Your application has improved since the last one, but not by too much. I think the major problems that you need to fix for next time are these:
    1. More Detail
    2. Let Us Know "Brodie"
    - Make sure to keep it formal still.
    3. Grammar
    - Ex: your "i"s
    4. Add More Clarification
    - On things like:
    Will you still be active past Christmas break?
    How has your break sliced your playtime?
    How recently did you come back?

9. Laminae

Laminae Admin

MildSawss
    Admin
    Full agreed. For this reason, I sadly will need to give you a -1. Personally I've never really seen you around.

10. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Active Member

Pigasaur
    God
    Sorry but its a -1 from reading all the comments above.

11. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Well-Known Member

Fleenstone
    God
    I agree with Bloop. -1

12. Rqsengan

Rqsengan Member

Hey man. My first recommendation is to work on your grammar. Grammar is necessary if you want to make a good impression. My second recommendation is to find a way to set yourself apart from other applicants. I’m sorry to say that I will have to give you a -1.

13. Boogie

Boogie Admin

_Boogie
    Admin
    I agree with the reasons above. -1

14. XanHiroki

XanHiroki Helper

ShadowHiroki
    Helper
  15. Boogie

Boogie Admin

_Boogie
    Admin
    Application Denied, due to lack of detail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.