Addressing posts about Becto

Discussion in 'General' started by guthixUll, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Mildsawss

Mildsawss Admin

MildSawss
    Admin
    I will forward this to the other staff members if you believe that there is limited moderation on kitpvp.

2. TheDragonKillerz

TheDragonKillerz Well-Known Member

Pluji
    Veteran

This would be greatly appreciated, I feel as if the person who actually denies the player for their rank should respond so applicants can know exactly what they need to improve on. Anyways, thank you.

3. Showy_Dudy

Showy_Dudy Well-Known Member

Showy_Dudy
    Invader
    No one is forcing anyone to apply for staff. Although if they do, we expect them to follow through with their promises and play for the time that they had committed to in their staff app. When the staff applied to be active they knew they were not going to receive any sort of pay so they shouldn't expect any or be any less active because they aren't getting paid. I understand irl situations happen, but regardless of the situation if someone can't actively get online then they need to resign or be demoted.

#63 Showy_Dudy, Apr 30, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  4. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Thanks mild!

5. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    Active moderation is something I'm gonna encourage the team to do, along with myself. I can understand the need for gameplay moderation on a server like Factions and understand that it feels neglected due to the current lack of moderation.

I think any staff who has acted like this in the past can look at this thread and realize that calm, respectful. constructive discussion is what we need regardless of topic. Again, hopefully most can improve on their community interactions based on this thread and some of the discussion that has been had here.

There's a few replies, due to that reason I'm not going to quote them all, but for @Bloopaloop and @MVKay52 I'll be working on cosmetic incentives for activity, seeing what the management thinks of the idea of that and letting them share their opinions and discuss it among themselves.

I'll see what Dean thinks about this.

6. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    Recently I have seen Felicette along with other staff members being more active on the server instead of just responding to reports. I appreciate the activity.

Keep it up!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List