Skyblock Adding Iron Golem spawners back to skyblock store.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Domenic Ghiorso, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Domenic Ghiorso

darthsnoopy2042
    God
    Hello Everyone. If your like me, you want Iron Golem spawners really bad. However the odds of getting them is about a 0.15% chance. Because they are so rare. When people get them there is no way they will sell them. And if they do, they will see them for about 30 to 40 million. And only about 20 people on skyblock actually have that kind of money. If enough players create a ticket asking them to bring them back. Maybe they will consider it. I ask everyone to please do this very soon. Thanks!!

2. AWesty00

AWesty00 Member

AWesty00
    Raider
    I mean tbh adding things like that would do damage to the economy, the harder it is to get the more theyre worth which makes the players that have iron profits more desirable, if everyone had spawners the value of iron would go down I guess, thats probably why it isn't in the shop

3. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    There's most likely a good reason for why it was removed. With that being said flooding staff with tickets is not the way to go about it or anything for that matter and you shouldn't encourage others to do it. You've already created a thread in the proper part of the forums that get's looked at and reviewed. You just have to be patient and see what players and staff respond with. Usually if it gets enough positive feedback and is something that won't negatively effect the server you'll see it implemented in the future.

4. Domenic Ghiorso

darthsnoopy2042
    God
    I understand Bloopaloop. I'm not asking everyone to flood staff with tickets. Just trying to get enough people on my side to help staff consider. One person can't do anything alone. And... you don't even play skyblock... shall I go on???

5. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    You can go on if you'd like. I never stated I played actively on skyblock and if you read my response you'll notice I didn't mention anything that would specifically pertain towards skyblock alone. My response could of been used regarding any server. It's also clear you didn't fully read my response by your reply either. I'd suggest reading the last two sentences of my previous response.

Also you're contradicting yourself with your response to me in your first post where you literally ask players to make tickets ...shall I go on???

6. Vindigo

Vindigo Mod

Vindigo
    Mod
    The iron golem spawners were removed for the same reasons spawner caps exist. To balance the economy. Every third person having an IG spawner will lead to a huge amount of players have copious amounts of money. This would literally crash the skyblock economy. Save up your money and buy one when the opportunity arises.

7. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Active Member

Pigasaur
    God
    In my past experience with Iron Golem spawners is that they make money. FAST. Now this may seem enjoyable but when you get money at exponential rate from this process (buying more and more spawners due to the increase of income from surplus spawners) it creates too much money and inflation cripples the economy that keeps a large part of the Skyblock server fun. This may not have been the reason they were taken out but it is a good one for why they should stay out.

Kind regards,
    Pigasaur

8. Domenic Ghiorso

darthsnoopy2042
    God
    Ah, your right Bloopaloop, i did not read the end of your comment. Sorry about that. And my point is, other players who have been around for longer, like Sneakret_sh and 7fishy7, have tons of IG spawners because they bought them from the store back when becto had them. No it is an unfair advantage because they are making big bucks and others don't get that opportunity. So how does that balance the economy?

9. MRLEGOBlox

MRLEGOBlox Active Member

MRLEGOBlox
    God
    thats why resets are a good thing. it gives new players the opportunity.

10. 7fishy7

7fishy7 Well-Known Member

7fishy7
    God
    I agree they are difficult to get an expensive, but instead of adding them back to the store how about just up the chance to get then from epic crates. With that being said also add a 1% chance to get an epic key from the rare crates so irl money isnt the only way to get epic keys. This would give all players a chance to get them.

I don't agree with a reset. This has been suggested about 600 times and everytime it is, I mention how the community is quite small right now on skyblock therefore a reset could cause a good chunk of players to quit.

I sorta see your point here. But me and sneak have profit shops. Which is the main way to make money. Everyone has a chance to use our shops and make money. Therefore is isnt damaging the economy as much as if everyone had there own igs and nobody used each others shops. A main part of skyblock is player shops. Give everyone igs... player shops aren't needed.

Enjoy your Day! =D.

11. Crdguy

Crdguy Member

Crdguy
    Invader
    Mixed opinions about this one. I'd love to see iron golem spawners become more accessible, and the point of older players having bought them is quite valid - I started not long ago and I'll probably never get myself one of the spawners unless I dabble with a market I'm not sure even exists. Nobody wants to sell their spawners knowing their return in the long term far exceeds the short term. According to my calculations (and I love this) if you spent $7000 in epic keys you would expect to receive one iron golem spawner, which is ridiculous.

But like what has been said, making them more common is an easy way to make the economy throw a wobbly. I wouldn't like to see monstrosities akin to this appear in skyblock, like they did on an old server I played on. This is a screenshot (not mine) from that server. Isn't it awful?

upload_2018-12-9_21-19-19.png

The elusiveness of iron golem spawners is still very present on this server. On one hand it makes those who have them incredibly rich and part of the elite on the server, but it also gives newer players such as myself something to aspire to. It is possible an older player might just auction off one of their own spawners, and as it has been said, you have to jump on that opportunity.

12. Warrior356

Warrior356 Well-Known Member

Warrior356
    God
    Make a Golem Farm. I had 3 before the reset breed villagers first ;-)

13. MRLEGOBlox

MRLEGOBlox Active Member

MRLEGOBlox
    God
    I tried to make a villager breeder. It didnt work because the villagers don't interact normaly with each other or the crops or doors. they just stand there and babble.

14. Warrior356

Warrior356 Well-Known Member

Warrior356
    God
    Let them babble ;-):beer:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List