Adding Epic keys in ingame /shop s

Discussion in 'Declined suggestions' started by RON8810, Oct 16, 2019.

1. RON8810

RON8810 Well-Known Member

RON8810
    Veteran
    Is there any some kind of reason that Epic keys aren't in /shop s?

2. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Because in game money is extremely easy to obtain and would devalue the price of epic keys. If you don't want to spend irl money you can obtain epic keys through points or through a ranks monthly kit depending on the server.

3. Wavery

Wavery Active Member

Kurrency
    God
    Like what Bloop said, if you work almost at all, in game money is easy to obtain. That being said, ranks and points are an easy way of snagging some keys :-D

4. Toothy

Toothy Well-Known Member

Toothless16_
    Veteran
    Having epic keys in /shop gonna be rly OP I think and as the previous comments said .. it's not that hard to get I mean by points or store or the ranks .. other thing is if they gonna be on /shop they gonna be for 500k maybe or more but they are sold by some players for 200-400k on /ah ... The last point is that u can get money from the epic keys as I think Soo i don't think there is gonna be something in /shop that u can get profit from ...

5. Sappytreee

Sappytreee Active Member

regardless im almost sure that it isnt a feature to be able to sell any keys into /shop s.

6. Felicette

Felicette Well-Known Member

Felicette
    God
    Adding them to /shop would make them too easy to get, we won't be implementing this suggestion.