Global Adding an /itemlock Plugin or Something Similar

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by 10scorpion19, Mar 25, 2020.

?

Should a /itemlock plugin get added to the server?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It already exists...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 10scorpion19

10scorpion19 Well-Known Member

LittleScorpi
    God
    So fellow forum members, have you ever had time on the becto server when you accidentally drop your "god" weapon into a pool of lava? Into a hopper? Or just even dropping it in general and somehow not being able to get it back. Personally, I have not done this, but I will admit I can get very paranoid of it possibly happening. I understand that this happening would be considered a player's fault and therefore the staff cannot do anything about it. However, could there be at least a precaution so this could happen less often? All I'm doing is suggesting there was a way to prevent this from happening, I've seen it on other servers so I know this plugin exists. If there is already such a command or way to prevent this, can someone let me know? Thank you for your consideration

2. TriactaSwift

TriactaSwift Well-Known Member

Triacta
    Veteran
  3. sophiarox86

sophiarox86 Well-Known Member

sophiarox86
    Ultra
    +1, definitely, i had this happen to me once, i lost my elytra :-( and i've had it happen to a lot of my friends, also i've seen new players who talk in the chat saying they dropped their sword in somebody's grinder so if this can be implemented without lag it would be a really good add-in!

4. hannoyoko

hannoyoko Member

holhorses
    Ultra
    +1, I have lost many things merely on account of me being a dummy.

5. Hazza644

Hazza644 Well-Known Member

walkd
    God
    You had me at "accidentally dropped". This should definitely be a feature. Even if they implement the "drop twice" plugin so that you get a confirmation message and must press the drop key again to confirm you want to drop the item. This will make the accidental "q" presses, or whatever your drop key is, not mean the loss of your valuables.

Great Post!